Were People Surprised When You Left The Witnesses?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I still don't think they've noticed. Lol

snailspace2-you pegged it.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Yeah, people were pretty shocked. I was goody two shoes to the max, never missed a meeting, although my field service hours were never high. I just went to a Christmas office party and never went back to the JWs, after having all that fun I had had enough of the guilt & living in misery.

My coworkers were even more shocked as I was so quiet, shy & strict JW, but they liked seeing me have fun.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

How would I know? I was DF'd and the people that may or may not have been surprised couldn't/wouldn't talk to me and express ANY feelings or ask ANY questions.

• minimus
    minimus

Wow, one Xmas party, and you leave! Lol

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yuck !

All I got was an elder in the car park saying "We won't need doctors in paradise." I just smiled and got into my car.

In JW land, leaving is that simple/confusing, "He obviously still believes, it must be because he wants to be an evil doctor! Let's tell him how useless such a skill will be in the future promised land he no longer believes in."

That guy made double glazing, I hope the glazing market picks up after the big 'A' for his sake. I also hope god forgets about his still undisclosed cheating (still an elder), so he get into the magic wonder land ..... he had wife and kids so I hope so.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i was surprised

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, I enjoy your posts, esp. the gifs. OMG, I has helped me to find to humor in my predicament (JW spouse). How do you find these gems?....JustVisting

I put on My Cape and My Fancy Red Underwear..

................. Then I Hunt Them Down..

.http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2228326/superman-flying-o.gif

............................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

Outlaw, I'm glad you put on your underwear.............

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@(((Blondie!!)))..

.......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw, did anyone feel bad when they realized they barely missed ya?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit