No more doubts for me! Good-bye JWN! We have THE TRUTH!

by DATA-DOG 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Ahhh.... I got it. -

M.E.P.S. – Masturbating Elders Petting Strippers

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah and they are the only ones that use gods name Jehovah, so I'm going back to. If only Jehovah was gods name.

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, I'll see your "MEPS" and raise you ...

... the internet !

Ha, it makes printing books obsolete and old fashioned, thus showing god up to be short-sighted indeed.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

MEPS: Manufacturing Empty Promises Still.

• DS211
    DS211

Remember christ said how theyd say what great works they performed and he told them he didnt know them and basically get th F away ;-)

• DS211
    DS211

Its important to note 7 hours ago DD was his old self so im thinking hes leadin us on;-)

• dazed but not confused
  • BluePill2
    BluePill2

M.E.P.S. was invented (or better said was the mind behind) by this German guy - Rainer Oehm - (brother in true & humble service to the GB). I met him a couple of times when we where working on the Admin2000 System. He is a Nerd and spends almost all of his time solving software problems and working on Gadgets. He spent months on a Bible device that could store the Bible and read in a strange electronic voice. He is an old uber-Nerd and would have done good money if he had worked for Microsoft or IBM. Instead he gets into the Watchtower and gets ripped off. All his inventions over the years belong to the Borg. He not only invented MEPS, but also other computer systems and a solution for the more modern printing machines.

You can see him at the Beginning of the "Jehovah's Organization Video" (Guy wadding through the snow, saying in German: "Guten Morgen"). He has a furr hat and coat. Can't find a screenshot of that scene right now. If you know the Video and the beginning scene you know who.

Here is his LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rainer-oehm/49/339/8b1

Very reserved, quiet guy. Almost doesn't speak a word. Just like a crazy inventor, dedicated to electronics and computers. Guy breathes computer stuff. The last time I've heard about him he wasn't all too pleased about some decisions taken about printing procedures that where taken against his recommendations.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

By the way, not undervaluing the worth of MEPS (I worked on a MEPS station to prepare the Kingdom Ministry edition for Central America), but it is a bit cumbersome and basically they didn't invent the wheel here, but copied all kinds of ideas and created their own system. Nowadays it is a patchwork of different fixes and "corrections" that it has become a nightmare to maintain. Any WT IT guy hates to do maintenance on M.E.P.S. They developed this "super advanced" system and at the same time had a love-hate relationship with technology, so they didn't follow proper software development procedures and didn't produce good manuals, debugging procedures, etc. So, it is a complete shit work to handle M.E.P.S. nowadays.

This was the WT fashion of the 70's and 80's: do it yourself. Don't trust Satans orgs. They didn't invent can filling machines, but had also their own "brands" to produce food for the Bethel family.

All grown out of sick minds of an utopian cult.

• NotNew
    NotNew

Ecclesiasties 12: 12. START THE PRESSESS!

The Conclusion of the Matter

9 Not only was the Teacher wise, but he also imparted knowledge to the people. He pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs. 10 The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true.

11 The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails—given by one shepherd. b 12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.

Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

13 Now all has been heard;

here is the conclusion of the matter:

Fear God and keep his commandments,

for this is the duty of all mankind.

14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,

including every hidden thing,

whether it is good or evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit