No more doubts for me! Good-bye JWN! We have THE TRUTH!

by DATA-DOG 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What religion did the inventors of air conditioning, automobile, meat on a stick, airplane, ice cream, etc belong to?

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

And the technology was reportedly sold for millions!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Meat on a stick

I think I'm going to build a shrine in my home dedicated to this woman.

"Mary Hunter has always been happy to cook for her congregation at the Yes Lord Church in Gary, Ind. Her recipes, she told me, come directly from God. “I don’t have a cookbook,” she said. “God gives me my own.” Prayer is “where I get 99 percent of my recipes.”...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/business/an-invention-that-marinated-for-19-years.html?_r=0

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Methings, Data-Dog has become a disciple of StandsForPureWorship.

• prologos
    prologos

I am with you too, not only did the tabernacle* have this novel feature of socket pedestals, so did the earth when it was made JOB 38:6. They might be planning to find these pedistals with a new satellite that looks for dark matter.

so we have truth confirmed by the "TWO WITNESS"rule. and the earth, like a top, nutates about tha socket pedestal every great jubilee x 1000.

from GOD OF THE GAPS to
    GOD OF THE MEPS

*if you are familiar with the old timer french north american lingo it will ring in your ears and make you smile.

• Honesty
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Now that MEPS technology has enabled WT Corp to print literature in Klingon, it's increasingly difficult to deny that JWs have THE TRUTH!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I never thought about that. Clearly MEPS is indeed a solid proof that holy spirit has blessed these people.

What a fool i was to put my faith in reason!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Billy, your blasphemy reveals your true nature, you ex-Hu'tegh Pahtak!

• caroline77
    caroline77

Whatever's MEPS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit