The Governing Body Have Stabbed Many Old Bethelites In The Back By Not Taking Care Of Them In Their Old Age

by frankiespeakin 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

These Guys are real company men when they have mass lay off of older Bethelites tossing them to the curb and making the congregation they are assigned to carry some of the load, so that the Watchtower corporation can cut costs of providing for these nolonger young people who have devoted theirs lives to the corporation.

They are heartless bastards aren't they? I wonder what kind of undercurrent this is causing at Headquartes?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They are heartless bastards aren't they?

Yes they are. The words, "Keep warm and well fed," come to mind. (James 2:16)

• Giordano
    Giordano

The WTBTS is a 19 century religion. Back then people were old by age 50, died at 60 worked up to the day they dropped dead.

The WTBTS hasn't a clue what to do with it's 70 and 80 year old brothers. They don't have SS, didn't save up for their old age. No pension. Failing health. Separated from the world, no friends and family left and no one to shelter with. Like the Eskimo's they are put out on the ice with the prospect of freezing to death or eaten alive by a polar bear.

Welcome to the WTBTS......... there's your paradise earth 50 or 60 years from now. Pathetic............... No, horific....why mince words.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ok. Yes. When they entered Beth-Hell, they were young and impressionable and believed what they were told. Beth-hell, would look after them. So they signed up with bursting hearts, filled with love for God and what they were told was HIS chosen church.

With raging hormones but being good boys, they signed a vow of chastity and poverty.

They break their heinies, doing 'grunt' work. If they are extra special, and amendable and really good boot lickers , they are sent for free to University, so they can come back to Beth-Hell and help the KGB, I mean, JW.ORG get out of messy abuse cases dealing with pedophiles. If these University graduates get kicked out, they have their degree in place, plus work experience to fall back on in the 'real world'.

What about all of the other ones?

Bethelites , Circuit Overseers and their wives, District Overseers and their wives, Missionaries and their wives, Special Pioneers and their wives? What happens when they get sick? What happens when they get sick and tired? What happens when they get sick and tired of being used by a Publishing Firm and Real Estate Company, that says, the end is coming the end is coming. Prepare your Go Bag. Armageddon is nigh!

I would like to see a Law passed that after so many years of being used by a Registered Charitable Organization, for pennies, making money off of your labor, that it is illegal to do what they so self righteously, do. That WT GB JW.ORG is so ruthless, needs to be made known the world over.

JW.ORG breaks, then dumps their free labor force. That is outrageous. That is unethical!!! That is unChristian !!!

LoisLane

• Watchtower-Free
  • rmt1
    rmt1

Huzzah, Watchtower-Free. Good one.

• prologos
    prologos

legal has figured out in many branches how to have WT slaves in foreign assignments keeping their local staus in progressive lands.

Thus, when reaching the 65 retirement age of WORKING citizens, the pension SUPPLEMENTS for low income retirees kicks in.

As mentioned be the EX BETHELITE on another thread, some old bethelites, missionaries live quite well (thank you very much), given that they never seriously contributed to society, aka Satan's system.

WT justification for this:

Jehovah graciously provides these governments with energy, time (overlapping generation), resources, so it is a small thing for HIS servants to milk them to the fullest.

Wt middle managers are ENTITLED to it plus the adoration accorded GLORIOUS ones.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Sadly, no one is entitled to anything, ESP in a cult.

When I realized at Gilead that they go through 56 people per class, and that it is nothing more than a numbers game for the GB, I checked out. I knew not to trust them.

thankfully, I didn't believe their lies and I feel bad about the ones that did. They got screwed.

• smiddy
    smiddy

You would think the current Bethelites would be thinking of their future , and whether they are going to be in the same situation if the big A doesnt come before their put out to pasture. Then again the carrot of Armageddon/New system has only been dangled in front of them for 130 years , so it must be just around the corner now.

smiddy

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The Watchtower Society has for generations been exploiting and screwing over the younger generation out of tertiary study, proper careers and often having children in favour of years long volunteer bethel work and 'pioneering' and putting kingdom Watchtower interests first and now its screwing the older generation who served it so long and loyally in Bethel 'service'.

That's what global Corporations do to people. Persons are ultimately just an expendable 'human resource' to achieve their corporate strategic goals and financial objectives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGTmnahKD7Y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit