abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sorry for the catholic stuff, i just thought this article was good for talking about when life starts

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Pro-lifers assert that when an egg is first fertilized by male sperm at the moment it becomes a baby,

a child, a human being.

Ridiculously irrational thinking.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Zipped right past the PAIN implication. Or death. Sometimes the fetus spontaneously aborts. Sometimes it does not. If my daughter had gone for an all natural delivery, she, her baby, or both might have died. Sure, high maternal and infant mortality is one way of obtaining population control but it is contemptuous of life.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Gio I liked your post. I find it compelling.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: if you had 5 dollars in one pocket and 100 in another and both fell out at the same time, and the wind blow them both away. and you could only recover one. which would it be? well of course the 100 why because it has more value to you. now lets say the same example but in both pockets had 100, now the value is the same, you can only recover one, now which you save is now not determed by value. pro choicers view babys or fetus as that 5 while pro life would see them as 100 or equal in value as the mother. is this a fair comment?

• jgnat
    jgnat

You have already admitted that the non-viable fetus has less value.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so thats a yes? i never said it has less value

• cofty
    cofty

Its like trying to have a conversation with google.

If you get stuck copy-paste something you haven't read and don't understand.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, if a surgeon unintentionally kills a fetus, without its permission, in the act of saving its mothers life, the fetus life has less value. Three of your cohorts thought you said so. Cofty thinks you won't admit it.

• Comatose
    Comatose

How could a life that hasn't breathed or experienced anything be equal to a woman who has lived 35 years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit