abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: i dont see any proff that he causes abortions. all i know is what that verse says about and knowing us from the embryo. i dont see anything that states any thing refering to him ending pregnacys.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

So, you think it's fine that God created us in such a way that many pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lisa, am i ok? a mis carraige is not on puprose by any body. its a sad fact.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

why that happens, is it because of sin? either way i dont see god aborting babys

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

He made us, no? He could control what happens. Either he made us that way, or allowed it to happen later. I am amazed that you get your undies in a bunch over women choosing to have an abortion, but are willing to give God a pass for the same thing.

It's hypocritical to me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

its not about god getting a pass or not. i cant spectulate as to why there are so many miscarraiges. but if we were to take your idea to a logical conclusion. why be upset at hilter, did god put ppl to death? if god can do it why cant hilter? that doesnt sound right does it?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

USR when you think, do you hear a whisling noise like a breeze passing thru your ears?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

wmf: sometimes it like a hurricane

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

wmf: the point is was making, now matter what happens in the supernatural relm, abortion is still wrong, just like its wrong what hilter did.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

No shades of grey then, just black and white?

If pregnancy is so unbearably sacred at what point in your thinking is it ok to interfere with it? Contraception for instance?

We come back to "every sperm is sacred"... dont we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit