AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I would like to see some of those big "flame throwers" shooting up on the side of the "Wizard of Oz" when he spoke. I think the GB would

kinda like it too.

As far as recording the "picture show" I have suggested that they use Ustream to just stream the audio or audio and video ( if you dare) and we can all watch it LIVE. Ustream also records the event for later viewing. There are free accounts that you can use and can be set up so that you can stay incognito.

I mean having an "apostate" be able to record this special meeting would give credence to the fact that a God is not running this show.

USTREAM.tv

NJY

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If some apostate could stream it LIVE that would be, as you Americans say, like totally awesome.

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Countdown is started !

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I had mentioned before on here or on Jehovahswitnessrecovery.com that it would not be that hard. Get a Ustream.tv account and use their free 30 trial.

Here,

https://www.ustream.tv/platform/plans#itm_source=home_top&itm_medium=become_button&itm_content=Become_a_broadcaster&itm_campaign=home

App for apple devices.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ustream/id301520250?mt=8

App for android devices

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.ustream.ustream

I just noticed that the Free Account (basic) only hold 10 gigabytes of info, not sure if this would be enough. If not then it would cost 99 bucks for the next level up.

I hope someone can pull this off as all you would do is create an account, install app on iphone or other device, share the link to the "room" that the streaming will be pointefd, log into the account on device and select that "room" and hit record, then drop device into pocket while earbuds are hanging out to get better audio if possible.

I would suggest that if you are going to do this, to play around with the recording of the audio in the pocket and moving around etc to see how much noise (rustling, scratchy etc) the device captures to see how to alleviate some of that.

Hope it happens,

NJY

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

As I posted on the the other thread about the AGM - could someone explain how this meeting will work for a common and garden witness (will they attend soemwhere and see it on a big screen or will it be broadacst some ontehr way and are only certain Witnesses invited?) as my wife has not said anything to me about a meeting tomorrow.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

All baptized and unbaptized publishers are to attend. Otherwise all non witnesses and studies are not to come. I will be there on Saturday. BTW go to stream.jw.org.

• cantleave
    cantleave

stream.jw.org

Need login and password

BTW Welcome to JWN Bro. Mike

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Does anyone know, would a device like this be able to read the LOGIN & PASSWORD from the Society provided device for receiving the AGM data stream?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

- Probably won't mess with the 144k, as it was just mentioned at the WT study last week.

I didn't see any references to the 144k that couldn't also be interpreted as symbolic.

The change to symbolic is in a lot of ways as painless as calling the GB the F&DS. When R&F quote or read from pre-2013 WT lit, they will say "F&DS" and the audience will just hear "Governing Body". Eventhough its context at the time of printing was different, the equivocation is easily assimilated.

Same goes, for 144k. the audience will just make application of any material to "all anointed" since that's what 144k means anyway. Even today, 144k means all anointed but just literally, with this change it would still mean all anointed but just an unknown number.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is it going to be streamed live at stream.jw.org? Anyone got the password?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit