AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

What Gingerbread said.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Oh f$&@.

If it's peace and security or another similar "announcement", you have no idea how annoying my relatives and local try hards are going to get. I'm talking fanatical crying and the end is near! Please don't be that. But, it would be smart. Who can argue about a secret invisible event that 99.9% of the world don't know about? Dubs would just accept it. But then rage like flames for the next 5-10 years.

Oh lord..... Please not a major announcement.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

You know what, that biz about how the instructions might not make sense but just be determined to obey! - makes me think there's gonna be some weird stuff connected to that, at the annual mtg rolled out to the believers.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I wonder if it would be possible to hack the feed and insert our own messages. Even just upsetting one meeting would be fun! Anyone with behind-the-scenes details on the setup, feel free to contact me.

• dissonance_resolved
    dissonance_resolved

I'm going on Saturday- I don't know if I can record it but will take copious notes. I'm a little worried, have to be honest.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Sorry to ask this---is this annual meeting being held worldwide????

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

The new annoucement will tell all JWs attending the Kingdom Halls if you hate your fellow Witness, you need to leave the Organization and find a new religion We don't want anyone who is not practicing Christian love in our Kingdom Halls, "So all you haters, please exit the doors now and take your elder and pioneer books with you too, keep them all because we are building a new religion based of the love Jesus Christ said his followers were known for (John 13:33,34) instead of rules, rules and rules.

No more "Clicks" and "Mini-groups" leaving all the weirdos for the young brothers reaching out for the office of "servant" or "elder", everyone must take turns working with the weirdos once a month or else! That's a rumor I feel confident is more closer to fantasy, not reality!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"I think they will launch a new explanation for some of their Revelation book interpretations. As they did last year with most of Mathew 24, they will move some Revelation fulfillments to the future. It has not much sense to link the trumpets of Revelation to some pamphlets/conventions released/held in the twenties.

Most people who “heard” those trumpets, or at least was old enough to understand the message, is dead by now. So why don’t move this to a future event?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::

This is not the current understanding or explanation. The messages or warnings STARTED in the said years, but then have continued to be given ever since. So the trumpets are still being sounded.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

@SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Good comment. Witnesses are religious people, not spiritual people, so they always miss the point. Don't forget verse 35: " By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

Despite any claims by witnesses, they do not measure up to that scripture. My response to any witness that disagrees would be, "Prove it!".

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

warehouse:

*It should be noted that this bethelite is a peon. He tests the glue they use

I'm sure he thinks it's delicious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit