AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Might be about talents and virgins of Matthew 25.

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

The virgins are the GB members . (Mark Sanderson ) LOL

• JW GoneBad
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So there is a rumor going around about 1914 and its possible demise!

I can’t help but think of the many and I say many divorces that JW families have had to deal with in their ranks over the years.

However, knowing how long the WTBTS and 1914 have been a ‘number’ and the thought of Mother doing away with her ‘man’ (1914) after 100 years of marriage is truly heart breaking.

Many old-timers probably still think of the old days when they were like any other happy couple; inseparable, romantic and the like.

And now it seems like ‘Mother’ is distancing herself from him (1914) more and more these days. They seem to talk less and less, least wise ‘Mother’ (WTBTS) seems to mention him (1914) in conversation less and less. It seems like the love ‘Mother’ had for him at first just isn’t there anymore. I’ll bet they sleep in separate beds now, maybe even in separate rooms! Like any poor husband, I’ll bet that ‘Mother’ winds up with everything, even though she never would have come this far without his (1914) being there. Oh, I remember the days she used to brag about him!

I wonder how she’s going to dump him. Will she brazenly throw him out the front door for all in the neighborhood & community to see? Or will she do it more discreetly, like out the back door, so as not to draw too much attention to herself and her divorced state?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've got a speculation! They aren't going to allow "fading" or "inactive" as an option any more, and re-emphasize "priveleges" for active publishers. You either in or you out.

• processor
    processor
    about ... virgins of Matthew 25

That they are literal virgins and need to go into the Governing Body members' rooms (who are the Bridegroom class)?

• pixel
    pixel

I think it's a new Bible. Simplified Edition to be specific. They will call it "The Dum-ble".

• processor
    processor

Maybe they'll announce a new, simplified Truth.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

the most logical and realistic new light would be the virgins and talent -thing because that was only briefly mentioned in July Wt and needs to be re-explained by the Society at some point anyway.

• Suspicious
    Suspicious

I don't think it's the fact that everyone can partake of the emblem. I'm ruling that one out. Think of how much wine and bread would be needed. Also consider the fact that children under 21 get baptized. That could cause legal issues...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit