AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'm DFd Mike, can I go?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

If your baptized or an unbaptized publisher why don't you just go?

I've not been invited. Besides, I'd rather be able to skip the dull parts and have the edited highlights in the comfort of my own home.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have only heard of one person in my congregation who was invited. But I am sure there are others.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

suspect lots of red herrings being dragged across the jw path....as page 202 of crisis of conscience book puts it.....

• warehouse
    warehouse
    slimboyfat wrote:

So is somebody going to get a recording of this event and put it on YouTube or something?

This is not a promise, but I'll see what I can do. I am not at liberty to discuss details at this point, but if I find a way to discreetly make a file or something to that nature, I'll be sure to at least post it on this forum.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cool warehouse, much appreciated.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Brother Mike: 'I'm lucky in the fact that we get a live speaker from bethel, or someone from gb.'

I doubt if it would be a visit by a GB. I think all of the Magnificent 8 GB members will be at the Jersey Assembly Hall where this event is originating from.

Brother Mike: 'Would anyone like me to post everything that goes down after the meeting?'

That would be nice. But here is one better!

How about this, and I'm serious! Assuming you have a good quality cell phone with a long battery life, how about getting a JWN member's phone number (someone who is tech savvy), calling their phone number and leaving it on throughout the program so that the JWN member at the other end can record it and eventually post it here online.

That might be a stretch of a suggestion. It would be a matter of someone trusting you with their phone number and you feeling comfortable about doing it as well.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where are the locations for the AGM link up in Scotland and the rest of the UK does anyone know?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Dudley Assembly Hall for sure.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Hayes Bridge Assembly Hall

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit