AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• krejames
    krejames

Heard from a very reliable source today that the new Bible will indeed have "slightly updated" language.

Also from a less connected but not completely unreliable source, that there are widespread rumours in JW-Dom that there will be noo light on 1 Thess 5:3.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

1 Thess 5:3? This is so exciting. Umm, the verse says "Whenever." Whenever is whenever. They'll nail whenever down with a roofing tack.

• prologos
    prologos

whenever = every time

paul, as recorded in Rom 2:14 " whenever [every time] people of the nations---" [all the time]

everytime it is happening, wt writers opine there is breath taking build-up.

dont hold your breath.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

KreJames:

noo light on 1 Thess 5:3

I wonder if it will be similar to my thread here:

Incidentally, "Whenever" could also be "While." And there is no "it is" in the Greek text. Thus, the text would quite literally read, "While they are saying peace and security . . ."

• krejames
    krejames

Sorry but I think the GB have a hotline to heaven and there will be a live link on 5 October to the cry of peace and security as it happens. Anyone not at AGM will just have to get ready to have their eyes pecked out. Sooo exciting!!

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

What would really make me happy if they finally announced...That after re-reading & re-understanding...

Michael is not Jesus...

We have realized that after these new lights, & we connected the dots by saying when Jesus sits or stands, it can no longer be true. Even after carefully examining Hebrews where it said that to which Angel did God ever say he was my son, we now have to say....Yeah, to which angel did he say that...

Just like trinitarians speculated they saw the trinity mentioned in the bible & it isn't, so others can say the same about Michael too, nothing directly says it...& they know it...Man just trying to be smarter than.......GOD...

Legacy

• sir82
    sir82
    Also from a less connected but not completely unreliable source, that there are widespread rumours in JW-Dom that there will be noo light on 1 Thess 5:3.

Ooooh, let me guess.....

The cry of "peace and security" will overlap with the fall of Babylon the Great....

No wait - the cry of "peace and security" will happen invisibly!

No, now I've got it - the cry of "peace and security" will happen......will happen....wait for it....will happen.......SOON!

Or....they'll just make up some crap, throw it against the wall, and see how much of it sticks.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Probably "peace and security" has already happened, meaning instant destruction could be.....you know.......wait for it.......any second now.

I'm sure this will send loyal JWs out the door in orgasmic spasms. (Of course after they stuff the contribution box full for their new bibles).

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

- 5 days to go :)

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

When the letter was reread yesterday, the chairman reminded everyone of the criteria to get in. Does this jibe with what you know?

1. Publisher (he didn't specify active or not. considering my current status, I was surprised that someone approached me to ask if I was going. They know my status...a k a INACTIVE)

2. Children of Publishers.

3. Must be able to read and WRITE english to attend this venue.

4. Must belong to one of the half dozen or so congregations invited so as to not BURDEN the venue with overfill.

Now, why would you need to know how to write to attend. I'm sure he said read and WRITE not read and SPEAK.

Could it be time for another minister card like we had decades ago?

SOP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit