AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Marked.

• processor
    processor
    in the article on babel and the origin of languages, a stone tablet with Babylonian writing was labelled as dating from around year 3,000 BC?

Where is that? The article says "third millennium B.C.E." which can be anything between 3,000 and 2,001.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2013646#h=12:326-20:0

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I wonder if they will use the agm- which is open only to baptized ones as I understand ..to pass some special resolution....maybe to obey a new directive without question......

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Old Hippies comment makes sense. Still, these are the "last days" of the last days, so crazy things are expected. The GB can change ANYTHING they want, when they want. All they have to do is say that they are humble enough to make " adjustments " when needed. It doesn't matter what an article says, because they are written in advance. An article is subject to "refinements" at any time. So they said 1914 this week, big deal?! After the article was printed and shipped out, a flash of nu-light hit Mark Sanderson while he was hanging a picture in the bathroom..WHAMO!!!, the flux capacitor was invented!!!

They are so humble, unlike Christendom, that they are not afraid to make changes. These changes PROVE that they alone have truth. The celestial chariot is on the move! All humble seekers of truth are happified by cleaving to Jehovah and remaining in the valley of protection!! The GB can change anything they want and it WILL be accepted. They have set the Organization up in such a way, that the R&F do not reason. They are simply ready for the next " free upgrade " to the hard-drives of their brains. That is the future of the Organization. Truth is what we say, until we tell you differently. You will upgrade your programming, no exceptions.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Datadog said 'truth is what we say, until we tell you differently'

That is a priceless quote!

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

- 9 day to go :)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

eyeused2badub... Hey! A shout out to you! You are just a tad older than me.

I can remember meetings and assembly's since I was 3 distinctly, 1952.

The one thing they are NOT saying, they are NOT saying "Armageddon Is Right Around The Corner".

LoisLane

• prologos
    prologos

they are stuck with the worldwide flood, because of Armageddon "being" world wide. "like in the days of Noah", " WORLD reserved for fire"

scaring people with a local Armageddon modeled after a local flood wont do, except ruin their prediction reputation even more.

• ProfCNJ
    ProfCNJ

We are in for some fresh news about the rumors folks!

After my very recent call from a good friend in Bethel, one special development will really be about a NEW BIBLE. However, as regards it's exact form or kind (hardbound or scroll-like) remains to be a mystery. That's the best clue my friend can give it to me in order not to preempt the official announcement.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Definitely a new bible. Also some new light on parables.

We'll all know by this time next week!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit