jwfacts or jwinterpretations?

by slimboyfat 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I say change the name to jwbullshit.com or jwbs.com or just bullshit.com

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Waffling gets one nowhere. How about this view, SBF? How about we assume certain things first, then look to see if there is an error, so that something actually gets done?

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Since he requested it, let's revisit Slim's views on non-existent facts.
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Let's take turns at scraping each other's eyeballs with sharp objects, it'll be much more fun.
  • lara croft
    lara croft
    Missed this thread 3 years ago, perhaps I wasn't awake yet. What happened to AndDontCallMeShirley? he did feed the thread and it lasted 12 pages lol
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I don't know why but I read back through this thread.... gave up somewhere halfway through. It was terrible, no surprise. I hit dislike on every comment from Slimboy, careful not to double click. Just one dislike per comment.

You owe me lots of negative feedback Slimboyfat.

I accidentally disliked one comment from Cofty, but I quickly changed it to a like. We can do that you know people, change our vote. But you can only vote once....... perhaps. It depends....

"Never stop questioning the nature of reality"

Tommy. The Mighty Boosh.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Actually the majority of information comes directly referenced from the Watchtower publications. So it's basically a Watchtower fact based website.

• lara croft
    lara croft
    I don't know why but I read back through this thread - 2+2=5

I think it's because you tried scraping you're eyes out with sharp objects and realized it was less fun than reading through the thread voting for people.

I guess all your wet paint has already dried, watching paint dry could've been more fun possibly

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It has been a tough a few days, so much time with so little to do.

Sure the paints dry, but with the conjunctiva damaged it's incredible how I managed such a nice job with that high gloss paint on those timber doors.

pics coming soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit