Ouija Board!!!

by XPeterX 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Cold Steel:

My friend Max is extremely credible in my book. He’s level headed, honest and is a man of integrity. If he told me something in earnest, I’d stake my life on it. Max doesn’t tell his story to just anyone, based in large part their reactions. But he has told his close friends and now seems to be more comfortable in not discussing it, period.

I'm sure Max derives a great deal of enjoyment from laughing at people who believe his story.

I especially like how there's an (entirely anonymous and unverifiable) 'roommate' who 'witnessed' the 'spirit'.

Though it's possible that Max used to enjoy the odd party drug in his school days that could also explain things.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Anyone who adamantly does not believe in "ghosts", has never had an experience to make them believe. I have had experiences, so I am a believer.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

love2Bworldly:

Anyone who adamantly does not believe in "ghosts", has never had an experience to make them believe.

Incorrect. I've seen things that some people might conclude were 'ghosts', but I understand what actually happened. Because I'm not a superstitious naive child.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i think love2Bworldly is correct.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Jeffro - you're entitled to your opinion of course however it comes across as somewhat high-handed to interpret the experiences of others, whom you do not even know, for them.

Plenty of people experience communications that they believe to be from dead people, angels or whatever - I am puzzled why you need to be so, frankly rude, and so certain that you know how the world works no matter what the experiences of others are. Noone is asking you to accept the experiences of others as 'truth' but in making remarks in the way you have it makes you come across as a bit arrogant really.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Jeffro: I'm sure Max derives a great deal of enjoyment from laughing at people who believe his story.

You're a hard sell cynic, but I also talked to Max's roommate. In fact, he told me about it before Max did. Max actually didn't enjoy talking about it, and when he told me the story, it was clear to me he wasn't joking. When people talk about their messy divorces, they don't joke. And as I said in one post, I had my own experience and I won't talk to people about it unless I know them very well. Max is the same way.

BTW, Celebrity Ghost Stories tonight featured Richard Grieco and his story. He said he had been a big skeptic, too, before his experience. Lots of people don't believe until they have their own experiences.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

GromitSK:

Plenty of people experience communications that they believe to be from dead people, angels or whatever - I am puzzled why you need to be so, frankly rude, and so certain that you know how the world works no matter what the experiences of others are.

I'm not going to pander to irrational drivel just because someone convinces themselves that it's real. Some such 'experiences' are interesting, but none have ever been proven to be supernatural. Ever. Zero. Zip.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Angels and demons DO exist, whether you believe in them or not. For the Occam's Razor guy: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/horrors.html NightOwl

• Black Man
    Black Man

I tried one and absolutely NOTHING happened.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Night Owl:

Angels and demons DO exist, whether you believe in them or not.

Gee. Compelling proof.

The retarded 'lizard' website barely warrants any response at all. At that's the only response from me it's going to get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit