Powerfully heart-wrenching experience by FORMER BETHLITE

by Black Man 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

It's not your normal ex-jw story in that it is really frank. There is a lot of discussion about sex and this appears to be what ultimately woke Maurica (the former bethelite) up. It also discusses JW sexual repression from a female's point of view.

Maurica's story has been re-written (or reported) by Richard Kelly so it is unkown as to how 'dressed up' this story has been made but it actually reads more like a colorful novel than real life and makes for an enjoyable read. I say enjoyable because Maurica is not longer naive (like most JWs) and I don't doubt she is in a much better place.

It is a real good lesson in how the sexual repression encouraged by the JWs screws people's lives up.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the thread Black Man.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Link doesn't seem to be working for me. Even when I cut and paste.

• irondork
  • Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marking

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Awesome experience. Please post the rest as soon as you can. When I was at Brooklyn Bethel I remember the adulteries, and thefts taking place. I too ignored it like Mariuca did. There are so many miserable married couples there.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Awesome experience. Please post the rest as soon as you can. When I was at Brooklyn Bethel I remember the adulteries, and thefts taking place. I too ignored it like Mariuca did. There are so many miserable married couples there.
    XBEHERE

Why do not you also share with us your own story at Bethel?

Scott77

• Black Man
    Black Man

Bumping back to the top! This story MUST be told.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Thanks Irondork

• ÁrbolesdeArabia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit