Powerfully heart-wrenching experience by FORMER BETHLITE

by Black Man 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Just wanting to post an experience by a former Bethelite. The first part was just published with the other two coming overt the next couple of weeks. Click the link. I salute her bravery and as someone that I personally know and who has posted here on occasion, I AM SO PROUD OF HER. Her story takes GREAT COURAGE to tell. Check it out - its incredibly engaging and told in such a way that you will not want to turn your computer off.

Linkage

http://watchtowerwatch.com/blog/its-never-too-late-mariucas-story

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Just reading now.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Downloaded a copy for late reading.

Scott77

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

"Like"

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

WOW I can't wait for the rest of it to come out. Thanks for sharing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Julia, please deconstruct from what you have read for all of us to be enlightened. What is your reactions after reading the first piece?. What you know or did not know before?

Scott77

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I enjoy your posts.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

It's often the Sisters who are hammered with cheaters leaving them in the cold. I like how she said "Did she have a orgasm?", most JW men have no idea how to help a woman hit that climatic part of the bedroom experience! No wonder the sisters when I was young would complain they had to sleep with their husbands! Maurica, can't wait for Part 2, she is a brave woman who was wronged by a wicked man!

Why was her husband not disfellowshiped for adultery? Once upon a time it was a automatic five year disfellowshiping offense in some areas, the older elders were brutal when they followed the script of the old time Watchtower Geezers.

The two-faced nature of a Judical Committe, one get's disfellowshiped and another get's a hand slap. Charley was a player and had friends in high places, otherwise he would have felt the scorching heat of the Borg! What do older sisters do when their husbands dump them for another model, do they live in poverty while the bread-winner does the same unless he has bank and a new wife who works? I hate divorce but sometimes there is no other option because the hatred between some married couples builds up too dangerously high and they need to get as far away from each other as possible.

The Southern Bapitist and other Conservative Christians use to put a ban on Ministers who cheated on their wives and refused to give them another church or congregation to run because they were not worthy to teach the message of Christ since they were unfaithful, why would anyone with half a brain listen to a unrepentant cheater preach Christ? I thought that was a interesting observation from Christendom, who the WTS claims has a loose moral code, Christendom might be passing the WTS by keeping up with Jesus Christ Chariot?

Jim Baker got his slot back on TV and so did Jimmy Swaggert, part of the "Church of Christ" creed?

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Marking for later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit