JW women in critical condition after being attacked by pit bull while out in service

by JimmyPage 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

One Saturday afternoon I saw two Mormon woman on a busy street here in the city. They both operated much like JWs although rather than posting up like JWs do, they continued walking and I guess whomever seemed friendly to them or made eye contact, they preached to. They covered a fair amount of ground too as I parked somewhere to hit the ATM. When leaving I ended up driving past them and they must have covered a good half mile. One couldn't accuse them of preaching were people weren't.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Levi Moore, an elder at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses at 2626 N. Lewis Ave., said the women were volunteers who walked door-to-door ministering and distributing religious literature.

Sounds like the first thing this elder did was get on the horn to WT Legal. His words sound like suspiciously familiar.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lesson:

You are on your own. Carry weapons in service. Pepper Spray, or collapsible batons if you have some skill. Also, you can kill any dog quickly, but it takes resolve, Dog's instictively try to bring down their prey. This isn't tv, you will be hurt. So knowing that you will be injured no matter what, go for it. Stick you hand down the dog's throat and rip out it's tongue. Seriously. This is method that Special Forces members used to kill attack dogs. Your getting hurt no matter what, so do some damage. Your other option is to curl up in a ball, and hope the dog loses interest. It's up to you...

The GB don't give a rat's A** about you. You are an expendable locust. Ignore these words to your own detriment.

• moshe
    moshe

Take a Zap cane with you in service--

900,000 volts at the push of a button.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Reading comments on another news site, several nonJWs stated they were praying for the two victims. I thought how ironic because the average JW isnt praying on behalf of any nonJW that suffered a tragedy. Anytime a tragic event happens, the only concern of JWs not affected is how JWs that could have been affected are holding up. Everybody else is viewed as collateral damage and chatter in the background. They're really indifferent to nonJWs unless they're counting time.

On a positive note the two victims conditions were upgraded.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

This week's congregation bible study has the following quote on page 79 of the Jeremiah book, paragraph 22, "If Jehovah sees fit, he can also hide his modern-day servants from danger." Guess he didn't see fit this time. Ironic for this tragedy to happen during this week's congregation bible study.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Husband killed in road accident named

Stuff.co.nz - 3 hours ago Police have released the name of the man killed while said to be delivering Jehovah's Witnesses pamphlets in Pound Rd yesterday. He was ...

• whathappened
    whathappened

This really scares me as my daughter and 4 year old grandson go out door to door still. And now, a second accident. How tragic both of these stories are.

• smiddy
    smiddy

These are not isolated cases that are mentioned in this thread , I can recall back in the sixties during an international ?1963 convention in Melbourne Aust. with a photo of a wrecked car on the front page of the newspaper showing the bumper sticker advertising the convention .I know their was at least one fatality and others who were injured.And over the years since then from all around the world we hear of deaths from all manner of incidents, murders , accidents ,natural disasters ,etc. at assemblys ,on the way to assemblys , leaving assemblys going home , or just as a result of everyday living. This year alone their were a number of families killed either coming or going to a convention in Africa ,then the bus that crashed in L.A.? bridge going to an assembly. Their has to be hundreds if not thousands of such examples over the years.

And the WatchTower keeps on selling the idea Jehovah protects his people from harm.

And we gullible witnesses beleived them .

smiddy

• finally awake
    finally awake

I personally know a local sister who was badly injured in a wreck coming home from an assembly. Her husband was killed instantly and their passenger was also badly injured. The wreck was 100% the fault of the other driver, who swerved into their lane and hit them head on. So no divine protection there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit