JW women in critical condition after being attacked by pit bull while out in service

by JimmyPage 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Sad story... hopefully they will be okay. There are a lot of cases of pitbulls who have no violent history and then commit a vicious attack.

• designs
    designs

Finklestein- Women doing Wt. work and Wt. won't back them up, that really is the sad story.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

This is terrible news...so sad

Sw

• moshe
    moshe

very sad, I hope they recover. - I remember a few years ago when a carload of 4 JWs near Dallas slid off the road and flipped into a lake on a Saturday morning- all of them died or drowned in the accident.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    Finklestein- Women doing Wt. work and Wt. won't back them up, that really is the sad story.

I couldn't agree more designs, that's really awful.

• Elizabeth123
  • Elizabeth123
    Elizabeth123

what a horrible case of terrible pet parenting. a different breed of dog owner sounds more like whats needed here. i hope they recover. sad story:(

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Such a sad story ,I hope they both survive . The poor 78 yr old woman ....that is going to be a rough recovery .

I always was leary of farm dogs in our rural territory when I was going door to door . (We had a young sister get bitten pretty badly one time ) One of the brothers carried a baseball bat under his front seat after that ...

This past week in a town close to us , a 7 yr old boy was killed by a friends pit bull . He was in their back yard ,and the dog broke its chain ,and attacked the boy .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's so sad.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

A door to door salesman's worst nightmare. How wonderful Mike Harrell aka "worldly man" good guy, heard the commotion and ran and, got the dog's attention off of the 2 downed women, pulled out his registered gun, and with the owner's permission, shot the dog dead, with one bullet.

And if this man, Mr. Mike Harrell, doesn't listen to JW's "good news" message, in their mind, he is "bird food". Sick.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit