JW women in critical condition after being attacked by pit bull while out in service

by JimmyPage 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Fink

At age 78, she definately shouldn't have been out there. Guilt tripped into making her time and giving her all to the Watchtower Jehovah. If I'm not mistaken even those in ancient times working in the temple were forced to semi-retire upon reaching age 50, right? Guarantee you she signed up to auxilliary pioneer this month trying to get her dirty thirty. The Service Department and the GB give not two fukks.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Miz,

What really disturb me is where I read in a book wriiten by a college professor

I found that the WTS mimics the institution of slavery to a " T "

After all the mindset of men hadn't changed all that much

when this religion got started which was about only 14 years after slavery had ended

Slaves truly lived within an " ORGANIZATION " that the slave masters thought was " GODS WILL "

They were divided up into a gang system ( Car goup ) or a task system ( Quick build )

gangs worked the fields and the task system was used for special projects

Plantation gang usually worked under the overseer ( PO, CO ,DO ) and under the overseer was the driver , a slave who had a little authority

over those in the fields ( Elder )

• wasblind
    wasblind

Anyway BTTT

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

@Theocratic Sedition -- Numbers 8:25

• wasblind
    wasblind

The Service Department and the GB give not two fukks.____THEO

They sure don't. They want you to play the poor widow

and give up your two fukks

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    @Theocratic Sedition -- Numbers 8:25

Thank you!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" One thing comes to mind, would any of the glorified GB members ever work in service, in a area so poor and destitute ? "

Sure!!! Just photo-shop us in anywhere you like!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

OMG, that's awful!! I have a healthy fear of dogs and I remember when we would do country territory; if a dog came barking up to the car, I refused to get out.

• talesin
    talesin

wasblind and TS .. I was thinking on the slavery parallels a few weeks ago.. the same points you mentioned, was. I can see why you would find it disturbing, Miz. (hugs)

xo

tal

• nochoice
    nochoice

As much as I am mentally "out," I have no problem going out in field service and acting the part when neccessary, but the one thing I worry about is dogs! I can talk to anyone about anything with no fear of man, probably because I don't believe what I am saying anyway (hypocrite, I know). But I've had too many close calls with dogs. In our area there are a lot of "invisible fences" around yards where the dogs cannot breach the perimeter. But I see other publishers going around cars that are parked incorrectly onto private property areas where the dogs have a right to roam and bite. Sometimes they're just taking a shortcut, rather than walking the pavers or sidewalk up to the door. We need a KM article to remind them to follow the paths! When I work with these publishers, I take the long way and tell them why.

By the way, I do not mean to take anything away from the tragedy of those women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit