It is OFFICIAL they want MORE MONEY : NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

by raymond frantz 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

we can't get out because they made it impossible for us BUT sure as hell they will be getting no sympathy and no money from me .If everyone did the same they would either get the message soon or they will just go bankrupt and I won't shed a tear .I made a video to this effect some time ago ,please watch and LIKE ,we need to get the message across to as many disilutioned rank and file as possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kElHEuTiqMM

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is hard to tell whether things are bad are for them financially at this moment, or if this is a preemptive request. Now they have reduced the amount being printed and sold at the doors, their budget forecasts will be for a dramatic decline from donations going forward. They need the money to start coming in before that happens, not afterwards. They know they need to get their followers into the habit of donating more before the money dries up.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

RF - we can't get out because they made it impossible for us BUT sure as hell they will be getting no sympathy and no money from me

That is what happened initially with me. I went for years under duress, and the first stand I made was to stop donating. If there are a lot more faders these days trapped in the religion, they will notice a drop in donations internally as well as from the territory.

• tiki
    tiki

if all the gold and silver and riches belong to their god...what really is the issue? why do they have to tap into people that they have cornered into working for minimum wages? I would seriously question what really is behind all this..........as indeed i have and continue to....

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I am not so convinced that the reasons presented can point to a shortfall for the CCJW's. also, I keep hearing about hedge funds and stock markey play. Forgive me if I am late on this, but I would love to see the links. I am sure this trading has to be public right? I don't mean something that is donated that they may or may not liquidate. I mean stock trading and hedge fund managing or placement.

I mean I would LOVE to get my hands on some evidence of that. Especially if it is enough to be mentioned as a reason why they have to send out this letter.

I have some dough stashed away, maybe I can loan it to them at....what do the congregations pay....3%? Think they will go for it? Should be safer than treasury bonds right?

• therevealer
    therevealer

They are prolly just feeling out the sheeples. If this works, great. If not on to plan B. What is plan B? you ask.

Brothers AND Sisters. The Gibbering body and thier helpers have been pouring over the scriptures and can now say that Jehovah actually

requires tithing for those who wish to gain salvation. We should have seen this all along but we were really, really busy with other stuff.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

problemaddict ,they have been playing the stockmarket for decades ,also is hard to track their trading as they are an umprella of companies operating under different names http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2Jn0NtMjY&feature=related

• tiki
    tiki

probadd - again good points..............and i realize you are in jest about loaning at 3%................i wouln't loan a plug nickel personally. they have a captive audience and are trying to squeeze water out of rocks at this point. and given the fact that they are downsizing, closing branches and "simplifying" arrangements, plus making substantial gains on sales of trendy NYC property - why crying for more money? what for? shrinkage...sales with profits....cutting down on printing because of internet availability....seems their expenses would be going down....and income from the sales of prime properties is a plus........................so what's it all about?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

they never downsized before ,it was seen as a blessing from Jehovah all the increases .They're either in trouble or they just don't care anymore ,it's all about balancing the books eitherwise it doesn't make sense

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well according to how they have directed 'dubs to live a modest lifestyle, what money is left over in anyone's finances to lend out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit