It is OFFICIAL they want MORE MONEY : NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

by raymond frantz 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillin
    stillin

no letter read where I go...I tune out anyway...I hate it when they beg

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

alanv, they are special because, flawed as they are, they know the way to Jehovah; and Jehovah offers everlasting life.

Lying, distorting the Bible and demanding obedience to Pharisee-like arbitrary rules is the way to Jehovah?

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Im thinking its time to announce a new "end of days" year.

If the RF wont willingly give up the mullah, we will scare them into it! bwahaha

A generation is dying away and the WTBS wants to cash in when they kick the bucket.

They encourage them to change their wills, donating all forms of assets to their greedy hands.

I would be interested on how "poor" the society will be. 1 kingdom Hall per county, Holding 1 meeting per week.

There are soo many ways this can play out.

Honeybucket

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

...they know the way to Jehovah...

Hi, a watcher,

In order to make this statement, you yourself also need to know the way to Jehovah. May I ask on what basis you make this claim to knowledge?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I called three different elders from different Kingdom Halls, no letter was read according to these true believers. They don't know there is a lawsuit going on, was this from Franz's Kingdom Hall?

Money is being used to develop Kingdom Hall properties to house old Bethel, Missionaries and Traveling members, money from the drone-bees that is!

I doubt the Society would ask for cash in such an ambigeous manner, questions would start to stack up. Again, I think they don't want to draw unwanted attention to this nasty issue most JWs don't know about.

The Watchtower has the money to pay, it's a matter of figuring out which corporate shell they are going to open up to pay bond expense.

The New York Times had the article years ago "How Donald Trump Could Learn A Lesson From The Jehovah's Witnesses", dealing with "how cheap Bethel bought these properties, used free labor to finish them up. Even with lower prices they still made a fortune off their investments, don't let anyone tell you anything different. They are real-estate savy, not knuckleheads when it comes to money and investment income.

• happy@last
    happy@last

This thread is not exactly massive news, they are always asking for money one way or another. With the mags now being cut down, some R & F will have reduced donations, so expect it.

Awatcher, welcome. I'm glad you have such unwavering faith, believing what you cannot see, however hold it against the evidence, real evidence, and find out for yourself. Don't believe all you are told.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

This thread infer's the Watchtower is begging for cash to make the Candice Contii escroe account. Nothing was said this is the annual JW "Plan to Die and Leave your unrighteous assets to the Org."

I might be wrong but I got the impression this had to deal with the lawsuit and bond fee, which the Org does not want to pay for. They have the $24,000,000 Million and don't wish to spend $90k on a bond.

• irondork
    irondork

Dear Watchtower:

In response to your request the rank and file would like to ask a few questions.........

• cofty
    cofty

The first sign of dissent is often the withholding of contributions.

• Heaven
    Heaven

the vast majority of true Christians are already united in one religion.

There are approx. 2.5 billion Christians in the world. JWs number around 7 million. I wouldn't call that a vast majority.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit