It is OFFICIAL they want MORE MONEY : NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

by raymond frantz 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I just came back from the meeting .Although the local announcements have been abolished recently as an item for the second part , an elder came on the platform to announce that the Society needs more money and there is a letter on the noticeboard for all the congragation to read to this effect. Although the announcement was read half heartedly (this elder's daughter is an apostate ,it looks like he knows what's going on) the implictions are dramatic .

The Society in brief,requests any brother or sister with funds sitting on personal accounts to loan them to the Society ,he didn't go into any specifics but I will take a picture of the letter next time and make it available here .

I'm not amazed that they're asking for money ,I thought it will happen sooner or later .What I'm amazed is that 99% of the congragation are oblivious to the financial crisis that the Society finds itself these days and the reasons why .I can see the future now .The Watchtower will be the fist part of the Babylon the Great to go down in a blaze of scandals and financial troubles !

• Satanus
    Satanus

They should borrow money from banks, like like other companies do.

S

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What did they do with all the $$$ they got from selling the Bethel New York post? How much did they get, I forgot. And, what they bought in Walkill and Warwick was just a fraction. I understand the Conti case cost them millions, but still . . what did they do with all the $$$$ they got from selling Bethel New York?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

They have 7.5 million idiots to lent them with free interest.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Does this mean that people won't be throwing their gold and silver into the streets any time soon?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

What amazes me is that even in this stage having closed down 20 branches worldwide (MASSIVE DOWNSCALE) ,begging for money from the brothers and sisters STILL they won't admit they are in trouble and they will persecute anyone who dares question how they spent these money.

• ashpman
    ashpman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Bible_and_Tract_Society_of_Pennsylvania

According to this wikipedia page they should have tons of $$$$ from property sales

• biometrics
    biometrics

Can't they just mortgage a few KH's. Now they effectively own them, it shouldn't be an issue.

They've always asked for money, yet make it quite clear "We don't require donations".

Typical Watchtower Speak

We need more donations -> We don't require donations

We love everyone -> They're all going to be killed unless theyr'e one of us

We love congregation members -> If they do something wrong we will not allow anyone to speak to them (including family)

The 144,000 are the anointed slave class, giving food to the sheep -> There's only 12 anointed, and a writing dep producing literature

We only follow the bible -> Watchtower literature is not only required, but given precedence

• jam
    jam

WOW they have a lot of balls. I feel sorry for the RF as tough

as the economy is today especially for the averge JW, they ask for

more money. Sadly many will give. I can,t remerber the exact scripture,

God will provide your needs before you ask for it. You think he( Jehovah) may

be sending them a message. LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

The rivers of babylon are drying up, apparently.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit