Watchtower Corporation enters new business to help sheeples see that the end is very, very near!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 78 Replies latest social humour

• Crisis of Conscience
  • ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Funny as Hell, love you Billy!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Funny as Hell, love you Billy!

• cofty
    cofty

Best satire thread of 2012 so far!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

CoC,

Maybe if I had magnifying specs like that, the pathetic January Awake! might have actually looked like a magazine. Even my mom, still a rather die-hard dub, said that she read the entire thing, plus scriptures, in only 20 minutes.

At least it makes me glad that now she is forced to actually read other things than WT litteratrash.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Even my mom, still a rather die-hard dub, said that she read the entire thing, plus scriptures, in only 20 minutes.

Wow, Billy, this makes them perfect for bathroom reading material whilst making, um, your deposit.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I tried on the new glasses Billy & now they appear closer to upstate NY. Next thing you know they'll pop up in S. Lansing again.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Since so many JWs have no friends other than their pets...

Now, Fido and Fluffy can see the nearness of Armageddon, or the nearness of the relocation of Bethel, whichever the case may be.

• smiddy
    smiddy

That was classic Billy , oh and where can I get a pair or two my neice and her hubby could do with a pair. And sadly so could her kids .Then again maybe the shouldn`t .

smiddy

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL Billy! I love this thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit