Watchtower Corporation enters new business to help sheeples see that the end is very, very near!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 78 Replies latest social humour

• moshe
    moshe

For those weak JWs who haven't been listening to the meat in due season from the GB, they will be getting the special help they need, too.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hilarious Billy

Loz x

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I won't believe it until Johnny the Bethelite confirms it from his closet.

• glenster
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Since there is a possibility that some of the 'friends' might raise questions about the FDS "new light", WT is working on these specs:

Supposedly these overlapping glasses, or glasses within glasses, will help the sheeples to stop questioning any WT interpretation. I heard that these are only prototypical or antitypical lenses... or something like that.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, any thread started by Billy is well worth a BUMP!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Wow. Billy, WT goggles for dogs and cats. Maybe it is a good religion if it cares about such wonderful creatures such as dogs. Cats can right to Armageddon in my book. I am allergic and never liked them anyway.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BotR, Cats always think they're soooo smart!

• ziddina
    ziddina

That cat is thinking, "I'd better get a can of tuna out of this..."

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Next up, Watchtower will be producing 3d glasses to go with the magazines. This way, the pictures of armageddon, death, destruction, and gore, will pop out of the page at you, looking closer than ever!

"See how close Armageddon is? Now drop out of school and start pioneering!"

And since I actually saw that January ragazine in person, it really looks thinner and cheaper than ever! Hey Watchtower, just get rid of the farticles altogether and put in 3d artwork to go with the glasses and give up writing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit