I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Yes. I'm a Watchtower Attorney. Watch this. *clears throat*

I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Latina, NEWBIE? You didn't know that Neab Is an attorney for the WTBTS!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings... and may you all have peace!

Thank you for your encouragement, love and support; again, I am 'okay'... just a bit 'weirded' out. This was WAY too close... I cannot tell you.

Yes, we were persecuted for professing to be anointed; there were, believe it or not, 12 of us. No, there is no significance to the number. There are more, now, including some of our children, young and old (our children, that is - mine are 20 and 24, but the youngest is about 11 now). There are others in other states now, but they were not a part of us who were persecuted in the beginning.

Acts 2:39

The reason for the persecution is that the WTBTS' position is that only OLD folks are anointed. Thus, we and our children didn't 'qualify'. And they assert that any NEW ones... are 'replacements'. This... is a lie. First, I am not a replacement, nor are my brothers. We are simly a part of those referred at Acts 2:17... for THIS 'generation'. Each generation has its 'chosen' ones. We ARE replacements, however, in the same sense as the apostles and others 'replaced' the Levitical priesthood and Pharisees. God removed His spirit from THAT temple... and put it in His TRUE 'temple'. In the same way, His spirit is NOT on the leaders of the WTBTS, but in us.

1 Corinthians 3:16

Second, gray hair, etc., would be an OUTWARD sign of anointing, and there is no such sign. The only 'sign' of one being anointed are the gifts and fruits of the spirit, the GREATEST of these which is love.

Third, having been chosen AFTER 'many years of faithful service' is also a lie, and goes contrary to the choosing of my Lord AND the disciples: first, my Lord was only 'about' 30 years old; John the Baptist was chosen even before his birth; the disciples were relatively young men. AND... ALL were anointed BEFORE they started their commission. My Lord received holy spirit and THEN 'began his ministry'. The Apostles, although they walked with him, did not start THEIR commission until AFTER the receipt of holy spirit at Pentecost 30 CE, for it was by means of such spirit that all were 'sent', 'spoke', 'acted', and 'praised God.'

I had been 'called' before going into that organization, and went into it because they spoke of 'anointed' ones. For years I tried to tell them who and what I was... and met GREAT opposition. But, I was 'humored' for the most part until they realized they couldn't dissuade me or discourage me. I did not partake, though, in an effort to be 'obedient'. Eventually, though, I had to, for my loyalty is to God and Christ, and not earthling man.

I had been hearing my Lord's 'voice' for many years, but I did not attribute it to that, because THEY told me such things didn't happen, unless by means of demons. So, I kept it to myself. Until... my Father brought my Lord TO me, they both SPOKE to me, IDENTIFIED themselves and told me what was happening to me.

Yes, I hear the voice of Christ... all the time... and I have heard the voice of God... twice only.

John 10:3-5, 27
    Hebrews 12:25

I am SORRY that many do not understand this and think it a sickness or demonic. It is NOT. Nothing could be further from the truth! By means of the spirit with which I have been anointed, God and Christ have made their abode IN me, and now dwell IN me, me being a 'living stone' in the TRUE temple.

Romans 8:9, 10
    Ephesians 2:19-21

So, I hear the Master's voice IN me, above the Ark of MY covenant with God, my heart, which covenant was MEDIATED by Christ (that's another account altogether...), and such voice ONLY speaks truth to me. It is not audible with physical ears, but VERY discernable with the ears of my SPIRIT, which my Father has 'opened', by means of Christ. It is the same means by which Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, my Lord, Philip, Paul, John and MANY others 'heard'. But, it takes FAITH... to believe what one hears.

Psalm 40:6
    Proverbs 8:4-9

In TRUTH, ALL humans have the capacity to hear... as do all animals. But... not all have the FAITH to hear. Most attribute such voice to anything and everything BUT God, through Christ. And those who give proper glory, or credit, to such voice, are deemed ill or possessed in a bad way. But 'discernment of inspired utterances', or 'hearing spirits' is a GIFT of God's spirit, and the means by which those of FAITH... 'see' and 'hear'... what is 'unseen' with the physical eyes, and undiscernable with the physical ears.

1 Corinthians 12:4, 10
    Revelation 4:2

It amazes me, though, what some people, especially so-called christians and 'christian' leaders, feel about this possibly. Those who don't know HOW to hear, accuse me and those like me of being sick. Others give credit to bad spirits ('demons'), saying THEY can speak to us, but the One who has even authority over THEM... cannot. to both groups, and any others who would think me 'mad' or possessed, I give you the words of my Lord, as recorded at Revelation 3:17:

"... YOU say (of yourself) 'I am rich
    and have acquired riches and do not need
    anything at all,' but... YOU do not know
    that YOU are miserable and pitiable
    and poor and BLIND and naked."

I see, dear ones because I BOUGHT "eyesalve". Rather, I ASKED... and received.

Revelation 3:18
    Luke 11:13

I asked to KNOW the TRUTH... and when he was presented to me, came knocking on my door, I HEARD HIS VOICE... and OPENED the door... and took the evening meal with him. And I did so in faith, not doubting... at all.

Revelation 3:19, 20
    John 14:6
    John 8:32, 36

And that voice sent me to the leaders of the WTBTS, from elders to GB, and I spoke what I was 'given' to speak, just as it has sent me here and elsewhere, and I speak what I am given. I have CONFESSED to you here that the things I am 'given' that shed 'light' on the TRUTH... on my Lord, my Father and the false teachings/doctrines of the WTBTS... ARE NOT MINE. I do NOT know this stuff! I simply LISTEN... with the 'ears' GIVEN me... and 'hear'. And if I am directed to speak, to share what I given... I obey.

Do I care if I am believed? Did any before me care, other than Jonah? It doesn't work that way, dear ones. For we are not recommending ourselves, nor sending ourselves. One cannot NOT do what the spirit compels one to do - Jonah is proof of that. But most of us who are chosen do not want to have to learn Jonah's 'lesson'... and so we go... even if there is opposition. We go, and speak, 'whether they hear... or they refrain.'

Do we go 'door to door' and 'house to house'? No, for none have EVER been sent in that manner, contrary to the false teaching of the WTBTS. We go... to whomever we are 'sent'. It has ALWAYS been that way, and the accounts of the Ethiopian Eunuch, Saul of Tarsus, Cornelius, Apollo, etc., show that. For it is my Lord who chooses 'those who are deserving' and by spirit sends us to such ones, and not we ourselves who determine who is 'worthy'.

And I was sent here... to jw.com... because from time to time there are those here... who are being 'invited'. Whether they HEAR the invitation, pick up their 'torture stake', enter into the covenant and FOLLOW THE LAMB... is between him... and them. I, however, am just a slave... of God and Christ... and a servant to their Household.

John 6:44
    John 15:16
    Matthew 22:14

Therefore, my PRIMARY message to any who 'hear' is, with regarding to those wishing and thirsting, to "COME! Take 'life's water'... the spirit of God... HOLY SPIRIT... free!"

Revelation 22:17

The invitation is here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23770&site=3

Holy spirit is a FREE 'gift' from God, dear ones, and its gifts and fruits are free, as well. I cannot and will not deny... to you or anyone else who calls for such denial... that I have received such gifts, nor will I deny the Ones from whom I received them. Sorry, but I speak truth to you. IF you had received such, you, too, would not be able to deny them, but would REJOICE in them... and try to share them with any and all who receive you. For to keep them to yourself would be one of the THE most unloving things you could do... and love, dear ones... IS the law's fulfillment.

Again, I bid you peace.

YOUR servant, and a slave of God and Christ, by means of an anointing with holy spirit,

SJ

• LDH
    LDH

Shel,

Call me later today ok?

Love,
    Lisa

• thewiz
    thewiz

What really should be said is if this guy heard voices and this other person did too, then someone should get this person some help too, before they decide to take others out.

Where're not talking about the WTB&TS, where're talking about mental illness.

Blame yourself for not getting him any help

• thewiz
    thewiz

I figure I better be honest. I feel as if I have done my part and duty, and have reported this link to the FBI

I have copied and saved off this page in the event that this thread "disappers."

Maybe nothing will come of it, but maybe it will. I'm not going to sit around idly by and make suggestions as to what should be done.

I'm sure they are also interested in HATE groups as well. Which by-and-far appears to be the case of many of the threads here.

https://www.ifccfbi.gov/complaint/terrorist.asp

While the FBI continues to encourage the public to submit information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, this form may also be used to report any suspected criminal activity to the FBI
  • sf
    sf

Also sent this thread to local Oregan "authorities" via email.

• MavMan
    MavMan

Shelby:

Maybe the voices told him to kill himself and his family? Was Andrea Yates one of the annointed? She heard voices too...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Shelby, first of all, may I express my deepest sympathy on your loss. It upset me greatly, and I didn't know any of the parties involved. It must have been much worse for you. I am concerned about what you said though.

Did Robert [care about credibility]? Initially, yes. Before his action? I have no idea.
    Shelby, did you consider Robert credible? Did you believe that he was one of God's anointed when he displayed symptoms that most people would take to be indicative of mental illness? If so, do you still believe it now?

--
    "Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything." -Robert A. Heinlein

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Shelby,

Tell the world about your gift,Talk to people on the street don't be afraid.Everyone must know of you special abilities.The danger is in pretending you don't hear the voices, then you will feel even more alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit