I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Greetings Shelby,

Along with the others I offer my condolences to you and I'm sure your rage over this is no more than mine.

: Why did he come? Because he was 'hearing', too. And he had had a couple of visions, which he understood very clearly, but was afraid to tell anyone about.

Why didn't God "tell" him clearly not to do what he eventually did?

: We shared a lot of experiences... and fears. I told Robert that I had been told by my Lord that they would eventually expel us (there were others...), and he agreed.

If God has even a whit of omniscience, then he would have known what Robert would have done as a result, wouldn't he? Why did God allow that to happen, then; especially to someone who God carried on long-distance conversations with?

: Merciful Father, JAH, Holy One of Israel and Creator of the heavens and earth, I beg you, through my Lord and Master, your Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, that if these men are responsible for the depth of my brother's despair, that you not hold this error against such men, and that you also find it in your large heart to have mercy upon Robert and remember him and his family. Yet, let not my will, but yours take place. For the Robert I knew would want it that way.

God could have stopped the whole thing, but he didn't, and you're asking GOD to show MERCY on the poor soul he wouldn't step forward and help before it was too late? Some God. Some God.

Amazing,

: Hi Shelby: With what you know of the Bryant's, details of Robert's mental health, and also any of his relationships within the congregation, you need to contact the authorities in McMinnville, Oregon (Yamhill County Sheriff) as soon as possible. Information you have may help them understand this situation, and possibly, if the Bryant's were murdered (but made to look like a suicide) it could help the authorities capture the bad guys.

I totally agree. In fact, Shelby's letter is quite moving and would be believable and very powerful if she left out the "God talks to me and talked to Robert" stuff.

Farkel

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

>on that topic, do you remember anything documented that you have screaming about 'mis-partaking'?<

huh? there's nothing like that in my posts...can you be a little more specific? Ot did you mean to say dungbeetle at all...

((((((((ashi)))))))

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh! What's the point? Folks either get it... or they don't. The WTBTS leaders didn't get it, and turned to calling what is 'good'... 'bad'. As a result, a man I once knew to BE good, perhaps was wickedly convinced that he indeed WAS 'bad'. I mean, if I started believing about myself what some of YOU believe... well, what the hell would be the point in going on? Otherwise, I would have to be what YOU want me to be, yes? And say what YOU want me to say, right? And what if I can't? Then what? Yes, I know... just go somewhere and "die". Or at least, you will consider me good AS dead. Right? "Oh, no... Shel... you should 'change'... to suit us... 'cause WE don't understand that kind of talk."

Tell me, please, those of you who deign to pass judgment on what you do not know or understand... how are you ANY different from the WTBTS? Yes, I know... you're not. But, you may be just as paranoid.

Hypocrites.

So, am I afraid now? If the truth must be told, in my flesh, atually, to some degree, yes. Why? Because I left an organization that I KNEW hated me and would see me dead because of what I professed to 'hear', who weeped and gnashed their 'dirty' teeth SO loudly that at times I feared for my life. God, if you could SEE the looks of 'death' some shoot at me... And now, because once again I spoke the truth...

Sigh! Okay, so turn me into the FBI. Knock yourself out. I hve nothing to hide. They won't have to investigate very far, as I already have a "Top Secret" security clearance (which I haven't used in over 20 years; okay, so I worked for a military contractor - I had to eat). But know this dear Wiz, the infrastructure of this country, its government, its military, its very tall buildings, its federal buildings, its shorelines, etc., etc., etc., or that of any OTHER country... is of absolutely NO interest to me. None whatsoever. Honey, I don't even own a water gun.

And if I am 'hailed before kings and governors' for telling the truth... so be it. Once again, I am reminded to NOT fear him that can kill the body...

Peace.

A slave of Christ, who has done harm to no one, but proffered only love, peace... and truth,

SJ (shaking head)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, FDerek... peace to you.

did you consider Robert credible?
    When I knew him? Certainly. Why wouldn't I?

Did you believe that he was one of God's anointed
    I had no reason NOT to believe it, and if not chosen, certainly being invited.

when he displayed symptoms that most people would take to be indicative of mental illness?
    I never saw such symptoms, but... anointed have been called so since Noah's day. Truly, though, I don't think Robert was mentally ill; I think he was SPIRITUALLY ill... actually, spiritually DEAD... having been KILLED, spiritually. And for some, that is MUCH worse.

If so, do you still believe it now?
    I believe what I have 'heard'. And I explained that elsewhere.

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• thewiz
    thewiz

AGuest

I meant you no harm, really. It frightens me when I hear and see persons acting strangely.

I've seen two of my family members turn into completely different people. My brother kept a knife in his room with the idea that he was going to use it on me. He wanted to take me out.

We have/had a very close bond, we are identical twins, spoke our own language when we were babies. I KNEW him. But when he had his breakdown I didn't Know him anymore.

He was a different person. I mean different! I really can't explain the difference.

I did recieve confirmation from the FBI.
    If the information that you report it may be of some use to the FBI if and when they get involved. It will help them to sort things out.
    Maybe others can/will find information like this useful. As to WHY people to things like this. It is ALL valuable.

I meant no malice by it. Nor was I implying that you are criminally liable. I do feel that it is something that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.

May God give you peace.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Shelby's telling the truth. There are other people who 'hear' and 'see'. I had an experience too, before I became a witness. I was drawn to them because they seemed to have an explanation for it. I soon found out that I would be best to 'deny' what had happened to me. I think I only told one couple before I left, and I was still confused about it.

I'm not confused anymore.

The WTS creates doubt in people who need faith. They suck big time.

Shelby, did you get my email?

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Dear Aguest,

Please send me an email when things quiet down for you. I'd like to send you an email about my friend's experience, but your email's locked, plus you're going through a bit much right now for me to bother you with trivialities.

ashi

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

SJ (Aguest)

Replying to someone who has a 180 degree view of reality (I'm an athiest) is not something I normally do or have much interest in. In light of your situation and comments though, I thought you might benefit from a different perspective relative to your personal situation.

Some people claim to hear voices inside their heads. Many others deem that such individuals are crazy, as it isn’t considered normal in most cultures to hear such voices. As you undoubtedly know by now, the dubs are perhaps some of the most fearful people on earth (very interesting in light of the fact that they are supposed to be under God's umbrella) and anything from Blue Smurfs to people claiming to hear voices sends them running away hoping that they won't catch something.

The fact is, that all of us hear voices in our heads. For instance, I can replay the conversations of friends in my mind and "hear" them speak to me. This however is not considered the same as the voices you might be hearing but ignorance in the world reigns supreme.

Regardless of this, I thought you might enjoy reading some positive information about the reality of hearing voices, and if such hearing warrants medical treatment or not. I have just a few links for you to follow that might give you some insight that you will appreciate.

Hearing Voices
    http://195.13.121.137/mhf/html/content/voices.cfm

From the article: Let’s scrap schizophrenia
    http://www.critpsynet.freeuk.com/Sept99.htm

From the article: Psychosis
    http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/other/schaler4.html

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• LDH
    LDH

Hey all--

LOL. Don't worry about Shelby, she's fine.

Lisa

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

Would you e-mail me with your phone number? I need to talk to you. It's important.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit