I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Perry---in case what Shelby said sounds outrageous, you can believe partakers in the Watchtower can be persecuted. I've seen it myself in person.

The Watchtower has been bragging for a long time that the numbers of the anointed are diminishing---but for sure the numbers of partakers stayed virtually unchanged and last year jumped a few and I expect this coming Memorial will increase even more.

The Watchtower is panicking---we have had several talks IN A ROW about "not partaking--not partaking-not partaking". "Jehovah is only taking on new ones for replacements right now, that would be very few--very few--" (not the estimated 50+ new partakers every year) "and that would be only be from among those that have served Jehovah faithfully for many many years."

Not one scripture to back up these claims mind you. And more and more, we are hearing of Witnesses partaking in a private ceremony at home, and not reporting it. A think a lot of anointed are 'coming out of the closet' in the Watchtower organization. They were as of a few years ago. It seems to be picking up steam, and of course the only means the Watchtower knows to handle any crises is force-force-and more force.

Ho hum, another day among the UNIFIED Jehovah's Witnesses

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dung,

on that topic, do you remember anything documented that you have screaming about 'mis-partaking'?

Just curious.

ashi

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

AGuest, please contact the authorities and tell them all that you know. It is extremely important. If you were persecuted and so was Robert Bryant for proclaiming to be of the anointed or if Robert knew something he shouldn't have known or ANY THING at all which they need to know.

I believe Robert was also a victim. I am sorry for you and the loss of your friend. I'm glad you have a place to come and "chat" with friends. I wish Robert had done the same. We might have helped him. Who knows.

• siegswife
    siegswife

(((Shelby)))

• Will Power
    Will Power

AGuest
    Whenever I feel like screaming I read Psalm 43
    (looked it up because it is my lucky number)

Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation;
    O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
    For You are the God of my strength;
    why have you rejected me?
    Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

Peace.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aguest

they took everything from him, as they have from many others: his family, his livelihood...
    When was robert's family away from him?

SS

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Shelby,

You and I have discussed 'hearing' stuff before. I happen to get mine in more along the lines of a sense of something, sometimes even a premonition type sense, but I understnad what you mean as I did back when we had this converstation.

I am truly sorry for your loss and the terrible feelings that go with it. I don't know if there is a God or not but obviously this man was driven to do this by those as far from any existing God as could be. It's times like this that make me hope there is a God and that somewill have a heavy reckoning......(I'm not quite as forgiving as you tend to be....)

Tina and I are both sorry for your loss and lament very much that we no longer have your addy. She wrote me and asked for it as she would like to send you a note of support. If you get a chance please drop her a line, she is anxious to express her sympathies, she's quite familiar with shocking loss (as you may know she cannot post her thoughts to you here).

My heartfelt condolences Shelby--
    Julie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SHELBY

Shelby forgive me for putting the wrong name here where your name is now. The other one must have stuck in my head for some reason. I think I'll move this up so you can be sure to see it. It was not intentional. 100 pardons.

Just my 2 cents also. It would be a good thing for you to seriously consider at least telling the authorities some of your conversations with robert. You don't have to tell them "Everything". Since you were close to him anyway there is a good chance that they are already aware of you and might even be considering talking to you. All you could do is help thier investigation. At least think about it.
    plmkrzy

edited after entering the twilite zone then returning to this post to see what I must have missed.[8>] GEEZUS H KHRYST ALLMITTIE!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ANEWPERSON
    QUOTE:
    [[Plumkrzy/Watchtowerite, I do not know Shelby at all. I do know for a fact that there are many reasons to believe at least some of the kingdom hall elders have resorted to surveillance that breaks man's laws, probably due to their fear about the pedophilia scandals among them. I believe Amazing has had some interesting things to happen to him too. There are others. The talk is growing and will keep doing so. You are not able to intimidate me, Plmkrzy, Naebelis and the like, but you can and do inspire me! Keep it up. (smiling)]]

If something was said that even remotely resembled a threat your reaction might be reasonable but ...UGH?

• Latina
    Latina

Naeblis,
    Are you a witness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit