I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!!!

by AGuest 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT THE WATCHTOWER anewperson!!!!!! TRY AS YOU MIGHT!!!!

Naeblis, wholoves the watchtower.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, there, Naeb... peace to you.

So, hmmmm.... I speak the truth and you say "see a doctor". May I ask, and you tell me, why? So they can try and convince me to lie and say that what is true is NOT true simply because they don't and can't understand and explain... but would have to try to understand and explain something they can't?

I mean, if YOU thought the world was flat, but by some means not yet known or understood by YOU, I believed it to be round, would you suggest I "see a doctor"? Hmmmm... or perhaps a priest...

But, perhaps, then, if I were to say, "Oh, no, such things have NEVER happened to me", would that make YOU... and Marilyn... feel better. I am sure it would make some doctor feel better (for then, like you, he would not have to try to understand and explain... what he cannot). And I am sure it would most certainly make JWs and JW elders feel better.

So, then, it seems to ME that you are suggesting that I seek 'professional' help so that I can stop speaking what is TRUE, and say instead what will make YOU... and many others... ummmm... feel better.

Sorry, dear one, but I can't 'help' you feel better. Perhaps then it is YOU... who needs to "see a doctor".

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• anewperson
    anewperson

Amazing is correct. Also correct full name of company is:

Watchtower Security Systems
    Sebastopol, CA 95472 707-824-8888

They are listed as providing burglar alarm systems among other things. What the other things are is what would be most interesting.
    They need looked at independently and hard. Anything they'd tell you over the phone would be of no use as they will have been told of the posting here. But some of you could find out more. Take Shelby more seriously, by all means. And others reporting the like.

Naebilus, not I but "we" shall overcome. The WTS has destroyed its own credibility trying to cover up the pedophilia scandal.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

How would you know what is "true" if you were sick Shelby? The fact is there are thousands of people just like you. Sorry darling but there's nothing special about hearing things. And there's nothing special about thinking it's the "truth" Especially when everyone is telling you it's not. Makes you feel persecuted doesn't it?? Stronger in your convictions?? I offered you condolences and expressed MY desire to see you get better. Take that as it will but I won't get into these pissing matches anymore because it's exactly what drives your sickness. Buhbye.

• anewperson
    anewperson

If this person is indeed a victim then of course they would have such convictions. If they have been able to hold down a steady job and otherwise function normally then they probably are not schizophrenic. And regardless, even if that might be the case, still as Amazing says if they have information that would help the police and other authorities then it would be good for them to report it. They have now given enough information the elders mentioned will know who they are, and so going to the police could also be a form of self-protection. I recommend they do so and at once.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

AGuest,

I am genuinely sorry for the anguish and grief you are feeling
    Please accept my condolences and a hug.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• anewperson
    anewperson

Shelby, a concerted effort is made to diminish what you have to say, but simultaneously some of us are urging you to report right now what you know to the real-world authorities. Let them determine the degree of worth etc of what you have said here.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear Naeblis... may you have peace... and may I respond (right now, it's kind of therapuetic, and since you think I need a 'doctor'...)

How would you know what is "true" if you were sick Shelby?
    Okay, so say I go see a doctor and I am found NOT sick. What then? Will you THEN tell me to see a priest? Cause that's how they did it in the 'olden' days, the 'dark' ages, when things that ones could not explain were thought to be illness, affliction... or demonic.

The fact is there are thousands of people just like you.
    Yep. And they ain't sick, either!

Sorry darling but there's nothing special about hearing things.
    No, not especially special, I agree. Different, perhaps...

And there's nothing special about thinking it's the "truth"...
    I agree. However, what I spoke to you WAS truth...

Especially when everyone is telling you it's not.
    But you see, dear one, 'everyone' is NOT telling me it's not. In this case, only you and Marilyn.

Makes you feel persecuted doesn't it??
    Er?! Persecuted? Because you don't AGREE? That's not persecution, Naeblis... heck, I KNOW not everyone's gonna agree...

Stronger in your convictions??
    Uh, for the 'record', my 'convictions' can't GET any 'stronger' than they are or have been for some years now...

I offered you condolences...
    Yes, you did.

and expressed MY desire to see you get better.
    And that's ASSUMING I NEED to. You see? YOU are making an ASSUMPTION, which I addressed. Then YOU get offended... and now I am the bad guy. I spoke truth, and YOU called me sick! (Uh, please note, I know you MEANT 'crazy' - but I didn't take offense at that, either - LOL! I just addressed your assumption, is all.)

Take that as it will but I won't get into these pissing matches anymore because it's exactly what drives your sickness.
    Hmmm... from 'condolence'... to insult... to insolence. But why? Because I... don't agree... with you? Well, dear Naeb, the FACT is, "
    "there are thousands of people just like you", too!

Buhbye.
    Sigh! Later, 'gator!

And peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You really are amusing sometimes. :) I wasn't being insolent. I thought that was quite polite actually. Anyways.. in a while crocodile.

• thewiz
    thewiz

So if this guy was hearing voices don't you think it was your reasponsibilty to get him some help?

My brother heard voices for a time too, we got him help and kept him from being alone with his son, for fear that he would take him and himself out. It's controlled by medication!!! Guess you didn't take that step did you?

Sounds like someone should step in in your behalf and give you some help.

My sister had a break down years ago too. We helped here too. She's still with us today too.

All willing to blame a scape goat aren't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit