Atheist Miracles

by Perry 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But there is evidence of a Creator God,, the words spoken and written by Bronze age ancient people.

Sheesh

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    A miricle you fine people are still beating your heads on the wall...
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    This was written thousands of years before scientists started to think of space, time and matter as a fabric. And apparently, it is no more difficult to demolish and rebuild than changing a T shirt ....for God.

Another vague scripture applied in a specific way to fit reality.

Well actually, Perry's thought is pretty good- the T-shirt part.

Alright. I am sold. The impossible flood happened, Man is less than 7000 years old despite the fossils, the one true God had a baby with a human woman but not using sex like all the other myths, raping young girls after killing their parents was okay with God as long as you called the girl a 'wife,' any thought that scientists have about analogies proves the Bible because there's something similar in there somewhere.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    The dozens of cosmological constants, some of which I listed, that make our universe infinitesimally unlikely are not disputed by science.

Stop being such an ignorant liar, Perry.

The expanding universe (matter and the space time fabric itself) demands that there was a beginning.

Stop being such an ignorant liar, Perry.

Atheists say, "in the beginning, nothing". Christians are saying, 'In the beginning, God..."

Stop being such a weasel of a liar, Perry.

You are truly a perfect Christian. Utterly ignorant and utterly dishonest.

• Onager
    Onager

Christians are saying, 'In the beginning, God..." Atheists are saying "So where did God come from?".

Blah blah blah.

I have an Atheist miracle: My baby is going to be born in a couple of months, dog willing!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The educated scientists saying we don't know (yet)

The uneducated fundies saying we do know.

Who is being honest here?

Wishing something to be true does not make it true, if it did we would live in a magical kingdom.

• prologos
    prologos

WMF: well said: The educated scientists saying we don't know (yet)

Some atheists always say "nyet"

vetoing, negating, but enjoying the works of the worker.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Prologs, that may be a bit of your bias showing. I dont know of any athiests who say "nyet but enjoy the works of the worker". Your mistaking ignorant wonder for appreciation. Simply because some dont understand how nature works and subsequently 'oh and ahh' over the earths processes dosent mean those that do understand dont appreciate. Its like watching a magician. Some watch say"wow how did he pull that quarter out that little kids ear!". Some watch and smile at the smooth sleight of hand and appreciate the artistry all the while understanding it wasnt actually "magic".

athiests appreciate very much the earth and the universe as a whole and its wonders. We just dont think it was magic.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Perry's pidgeon is cutting and pasting for the lord again I see.

• user100
    user100
    first there was something called god then there was everything... makes sense to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit