Atheist Miracles

by Perry 130 Replies latest jw friends

• PhilsWager2
    PhilsWager2

I see Miracles everyday when I read the newspaper about the young Gulf War Vet that had his legs blown off only to get screwed over by the Right Wing leaders(Their the God Party, they claim "Yes, We are Team Jesus!") who are willing to shirk their responsiblity of this young solider and soon begins his downward spiral towards suicide and dark depression. The Miracle is this, when you interview many of these soldiers they blame the Left who want more health care for the Vets while the Right is begging for more money for the Military Contractors.

I see Miracles when a man getting $825 a month on Social Security(SDI, not SSDI) is bragging how we need to get rid of the Lefties because their spending too much on Social Security and Medicare. If he did not have California Medicaid, Social Security and Medicare he would be dead. I see Miracles when I hear people bragging how the Republicans are going to help all these poor people get a better chance like Kansas has done. OTWO, I know this was not part of the Miracles you spoke about but don't you think the Leaders in the Right consider it a Miracle all the disabled people have not joined together and voted them out because they want to destroy the groups who vote them in?

The VA is being hounded by the Republicans to give all the monies to a Insurance company along with Social Security so they can make a profit off it(How many Trillions is that?) The folks on these programs are going to be visiting the Salvation Army for dinner and still be performing Miracles for the Right Wingers who thank their god people can't evolve and see who is trying to break them up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit