Anthony Morris III... Did he really serve in Vietnam? Something doesn't quite add up...

by Calebs Airplane 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

For whatever it’s worth,

I searched the extensive amervets database for Anthony Morris III and found no trace of a Vietnam service record under that name.

Marvin Shilmer

marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

LOL @ OUTLAW !!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Anyone know if military records are available via Freedom of Information act or the like?

Probably a slim to none chance that he lied about it outright, but if he did that would sure be a helluva problem for the WTS!

• rebel8
    rebel8

http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/foia-info.html#foia-ompf <--US citizens can submit written requests for info.

He may have been <18 when he entered military service.

• life is to short
    life is to short

LOL outlaw thanks for the great laugh.

LITS

• steve2
    steve2

We know he trumpets his service in Vietnam from the platform whenever he can, but has he or any other Watchtower writer recorded anything in writing by way of dates, years, whether he was in an acutal theatre of war or was in an admin position, etc?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

My dad became pioneer 1 year after he walked in the hall for the first time in 1965

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

If he was really there, where are the people he served with? Where are his discharge papers, with a date on them? Why has no one came forward who remembers him being there? Why no orders or a shred of paper supporting his story?

I smell a rat.

Watchtower Governing Body Anthony Morris III lied about his military service

"We don't know any Tony!"

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Those that shout about their war service are usually the ones who were furthest from the real action, true war heroes who have seen the horror close up rarely talk about it, often they go to their graves never having spoken much about it, if at all.

Tony the Turd strikes me as full of B.S and as having no experience of war at the sharp end.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I smell another NGO-affair coming. FOIA that sucker!

Would be awesome if he never enlisted and went to jail for impersonating a veteran. I can see the headlines already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit