“My Dream Has Come True” latest tower last page

by therevealer 51 Replies latest jw friends

• popcorn_eater
    popcorn_eater
    She shoulda told her boss about the Troof about her charity work and how she goes around neighborhoods teaching people that himself, his family and billions more will be slaughtered by JayEdgarHoover in the big A if they don't join her cult. Then Lets see if da Boss man will give her time off. I think he would give her time off Permanently (Your Fiiirrrred) and thinking he hired a total Wack Job!.

Love how the boss just accepts that witnessing is the same as charity work (i.e. actually helping people). How many hours of time do JW's waste in helping people who DO NOT WANT THEIR HELP when they could put time and effort into helping the hungry, building homes, coming up with ideas to solve problems, mentoring parentless children, etc etc etc. Equating it with charity work is so awful.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Spot the invisible ballbag in her left hand.

HB

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    Wow! Jah really answered her prayers! Unfortunately for every story like this, there are 50 stories where Jah decides not to intervene and people either have to quit their job to pioneer or attend the Friday sessions of the convention, or they have to forgo those things and keep their jobs. I wonder how Jah chooses who's prayers to answer and who's not to answer?

Well said!

• snakeface
    snakeface

I think the boss just sent her home to change her outfit.

"Lose the dress and just wear that red thing over your shoulders."

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In the latest issue of the Watchtower, there is a picture how the organization wants sisters to dress while out in service.

This initiative has come up as a plausible means to attract more attention for the organization's literature.

Boy have times changed

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Why not just simply quit the job and rely on Jehovah to support her, since doesn't the bible say that he would. Oh what lack of faith on her part. If she had just a little faith she could move mountains but obviously she was relying on the worldlies who will die at Armageddon to support her lifestyle. Not Christian-like.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If that picture is true , then sod the fictitious maligning doctrines, I'm going back for the Babes

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"I admire those who unselfishly devote their time to others."

Ok, these words would never come out of the mouth of any normal functioning human being. Clearly the words of some pasty white bethelite scribbling away in the writing department.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    How many hours of time do JW's waste in helping people who DO NOT WANT THEIR HELP

Good point popcorn - I'd never thought of it like that really. Such a waste really.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit