“My Dream Has Come True” latest tower last page

by therevealer 51 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Funny CoCo I was thinking the very same thing ,What the heck is she wearing ???

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hey CoCo maybe shoulder pads are coming back! The jws fashions are always thirty years behind.

Also it looks as if her right hand is going for a concealed weapon and his reaction is appropriate.With that plastic smile on her face as well, I would give her anything to get her out of my office too!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey there, troubled mind and doofdaddy!

Sounds like Em's a murmurer ... she should thank her lucky stars Jehovah that she has a job. Underemployment is a problem, too.

There was a like article a few years ago where Sister Spiritual had her own daycare business and woke up to the fact that she LOVED HER JOB! Commandment # 11: Thou shalt not love your employment.

Sheesh!

CoCo, Gainfully Employed and Not Feeling Guilty About It

• usualusername
    usualusername

You have this all wrong.

She is saying to her boss. "I will do anything anywhere if you let me work less hours for the same pay honey"

After a quick one, two, hey presto new contract!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

And with jahobers blessing she gets twice the work done in the same amount of time as her heathen co-workers.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wonder if she is no longer considered full-time at the company. In which case, she probably lost her health insurance, paid vacation, sick days, or other benefits. And if she's not considered full-time, she would be the first one to get laid-off.

The other situation may be that she has a bachelor's degree in nursing or something. In that case, she was probably long overdue to request a raise and was already at the bottom end of the pay scale where she worked. Wow, she got fewer hours and a raise in this farticle. How do we know that she's not still on the bottom end of the pay scale where she works?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

So many questions and so few details...

• steve2
    steve2
    Funny CoCo I was thinking the very same thing ,What the heck is she wearing ???

It's obvious what this fashion-fiasco is wearing: The shredded left-overs of the parachute she had to activate when the Bullshit Pioneer Airways plane she was on hit irreversible financial turbulence.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

LOL - Yeah he probably agreed to it so he would have one less day per week to endure the daily trauma of those horrible WTS inspired fashions.

• Zordino
    Zordino

She shoulda told her boss about the Troof about her charity work and how she goes around neighborhoods teaching people that himself, his family and billions more will be slaughtered by JayEdgarHoover in the big A if they don't join her cult. Then Lets see if da Boss man will give her time off. I think he would give her time off Permanently (Your Fiiirrrred) and thinking he hired a total Wack Job!.

But the story is either BS or twisted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit