“My Dream Has Come True” latest tower last page

by therevealer 51 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Argh! I was gonna post a thread about this but you beat me to it! I even made it into an image!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ok, so here's what REALLY happened:

Emilia approached her company for reduced hours. They said hell no. But the person she was talking to sympathized a little and said, tell you what, you could take a 4/10 schedule instead, that would give you one extra day off per week. She took it and the WT writers twisted the experience into THIS GARBAGE.

• therevealer
    therevealer

baltar447 - post your thoughts on it. It deserves more comments.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Maybe that will allow someone else to get some overtime at time and a half.

• baltar447
    baltar447

So now Emilia works 4 days a week, sneaks tracts into her company, thus counting an hour every day for the commute there, then that leaves 12 hours to work between Fri-Sat-Sun.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Everyone is happy peddling the WTS. cranked up BS magazines, even if it does put them in adverse poverty for the rest of their lives.

" In doing so pleasing Jehovah and putting you in favorable terms with him before Armageddon comes. "

• baltar447
    baltar447

I'm serious. If I was "pioneering" this is what I'd do if I was her. Get up 15 minutes early for my commute, hit a laundromat, swap out a rag for yesterday's one, start my time, drive to work, put a tract somewhere that an HR snitch wouldn't care about (maybe the lobby?) and presto! 1 hr/day.

• ziddina
  • linuxbob
    linuxbob

Excellent.

• compound complex
    compound complex

What in the name of Heaven is she wearing? She wouldn't be allowed on a Bethel tour in that sartorial travesty ...

CoCo de la Haute Couture

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit