More Watch Tower Cost Cutting!!! Smaller Magazine to be Announced

by cantleave 230 Replies latest members private

• mP
    mP

Someone should post a story about this on Digg, perhaps then it might hit mainstream media. Im pretty sure the public will digg it given their general opinion on the WTS.

Are they reducing the WT and A so they can better fact check their articles. By fact check i mean, avoid embarrassing contradictions with previous statements, so they remain consistent ?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I must be a bit dense on what this supposed announcement is about. I keep getting pointed to jw.org - but all I see at that website is a list of downloadable books and mags from the Watchtower.

Where do I find said announcement - or announcement about an anouncement?

I understand that all over this forum there are those saying there is a downsizing of the magazines, and I don't doubt that. And I imagine that if the elders in some congos have seen an announcement to that effect that it is like a leaking vessel by now. What I don't see is anywhere/anyone giving information that can be rationally investigated.

So, is there a scan of this somewhere on the internet?

Unless there is - all these pages and posts is just idle speculation without foundation. We have seen it time and again - 'the Watchtower is changing this or that' and then it doesn't happen, or it doesn't resemble what really happens.

Jeff

• cantleave
  • John_Mann
    John_Mann

Jeff, we have the letter's scan in english, spanish and portuguese. What more language are you waiting for?

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada
    Jeff, we have the letter's scan in english, spanish and portuguese. What more language are you waiting for?

Croatian maybe

• diamondiiz
  • winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

Jeff, It's a a letter to BOE. you won't just find it on the public side of jw.org.

But it's for real. I read it.

• St George of England
    St George of England

What is the letter dated February 1, 2012, that has to be read after the special talk?

Any ideas/

George

• sir82
    sir82
    What is the letter dated February 1, 2012, that has to be read after the special talk?

Just the usual, the same "special" announcement they've had for the past 10 or 15 years: If anybody wants a bible study, see a JW after the meeting.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    If anybody wants a bible study, see a JW after the meeting.

Thanks for that sir82, I'm sure they will be queueing up at our KH!

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit