IS GOD REAL? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

by still thinking 778 Replies latest jw friends

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

We have all have an internal clock. Some are simply more "intune with it."

• mP
    mP

still

its not impossible to guess the hour of the day by simply looking at the sun and shadows. ancient ppl did it all the time.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I suppose the Gospel of Thomas sort of says this...well it does to me...

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
    <Jesus said,> "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

*disclaimer....I did not technically quote the bible...LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking

yeah...but...mP...he is accurate to the minute

knowsnothing...that's my point...some people are more in tune...and maybe we are sometimes too...but to be in tune there has to be something to be in tune with...and sometimes we are in tune with other things. Does this lead us to the conclusion that everything has a connection?

• mP
    mP

still

he could be cheating othwrwise wow!

• still thinking
    still thinking

mP....well, I wouldn't put it past him...LOL...but I don't think so.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Palmtree...is it possible it was your subconscience pushing you because you knew something wasn't right?

You know, like how we dream about things that are on our minds and often it sorts things out for us...hense the saying 'sleep on it'.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Palm tree I'll go with the fact that it was God leading you, similar things happened to me and still do....often very clearly in dreams.

Loz x

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Palmtree...is it possible it was your subconscience pushing you because you knew something wasn't right?

Yes, that's very possible. And not something I haven't considered. I just have never felt a need to define those experiences.

Whatever it was, I pay attention to those "leanings".

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

mP: It was hard to "avoid the JW's from the start." I was born in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit