What does the WT have to say about transgender people?

by LunaFing 43 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Guess what? The person I'm referring to was born a woman and and became a man. The same answer was given. I read somewhere that one out of 1000 babies are born with ambiguous(sp?) sex organs . The doc and parents make the decision as to what the gender will be. Many get it WRONG. Is this the childs fault????

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"That sounds kind of like..."

A gay bathhouse?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I read somewhere that one out of 1000 babies are born with ambiguous(sp?) sex organs . The doc and parents make the decision as to what the gender will be. Many get it WRONG. Is this the childs fault????

I saw an indepth TV program on it.. it's as frequent as people with red hair... The main guy on the show was saying they should let em grow up and decided for themselves.. and that the multiple surgeries were far more tramatic on a childs development ... he was such a person.. it made sense to me .. let em be..

TT

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

You guys are silly!

Luna

• james_woods
    james_woods
    You guys are silly!
    Luna

Yeah, but you asked the question...

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I agree with you guys about how it's stupid to force someone to be a gender that they feel they're not. How is it their fault? I was traumatized by how narrowminded and judgemental JW are. I'm trying to teach my daughter to accept people by who they are and not judge them by their looks or sextual orientation. We are currently on the subject of homosextuality, transextuals, bisextual... you guys get it? Luna

• james_woods
    james_woods
    We are currently on the subject of homosextuality, transextuals, bisextual... you guys get it? Luna

Yup.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I thought this post was about transgender.. which isn't about sexuality .... you have ones that are mentally transgender and some physicaly ambiguous...

India is the only place where transgender is accepted as normal... all forms list all three.. male female and transgender..

The WT I'm sure is narrow minded and the bible doesn't address it ...

• james_woods
    james_woods
    India is the only place where transgender is accepted as normal... all forms list all three.. male female and transgender..

On the other hand, they worship cows...

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

On the other hand, they worship cows...

how is that relevant to the post...

TT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit