What does the WT have to say about transgender people?

by LunaFing 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Well, back in 1930, the Golden age says Women will turn into men in the new order and we'll all be brothers together...

That's right! JW women, kiss your vaginas goodbye!

The Golden Age April 2, 1930 p.446 :

• metatron
    metatron

Just Remember,

No man is an island

but every man has a peninsula.

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

We had a woman who had been born as a man (surgery had been already done). The elders said she had to dress like a man and use the men's restroom at the KH despite the fact she had breasts and the shape of a woman. She stopped coming.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Blondie, I knew of someone who also had already undergone the surgery and was told the same thing. What a bunch of idiots!!!

• St George of England
    St George of England

LunaFing

You have asked TWO questions

1. What does the WT have to say about transgender people?

2. What does the Bible have to say about it?

Ques 1 has been answered here, the answer to the second question is NOTHING but that does not stop the WTS making stuff up about it.

George

• agonus
    agonus

There were eunuchs. Not sure if that qualifies...

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Blondie and 3rdgen, this question was discussed locally a couple of weeks ago, in JW-land. Once a man, always a man, was the JW verdict.

Having been forcefully shepherded this week (how very unique and non-caring is the JW brand of shpherding) I suspect that the official JW view would be that being born a man is such a gift of God that no-one should ever give it up. And anyway, they'd think, we need as many brothers as possible to keep any uppity sisters in their place.

• agonus
    agonus

The above Q&A brought to you courtesy of Mssrs. Chitty and Greenlees. ;-P

• shepherd
    shepherd

@agonus hehehe Some may not understand your joke, but it was funny.

• agonus
    agonus

I was hoping someone would catch that. I mean, I'm reading the thing and thinking, "Wait a minute... An all-male Paradise... That sounds kind of like..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit