Whitney Houston died today

by mrsjones5 102 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg, StoptheTears is killing me! Lmao! Is she really that ignorant or is it an act? I don't know but it makes me think that someone is of the opinion that all us black folks look alike (I wish, yeah I look just like Whitney Houston).

• Violia
    Violia

STT

I just am speechless.

lets try again, Whitney Houston is not related to Michael Jackson. They were friends and just took a pic together. It is sad they are both deceased but they are not from the same family.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I wonder if Dionne Warwick "saw" this coming?

• darthfader
    darthfader

another great singer with a messed up life. i guess it goes with the territory.. rip whitney.....

I didn't know alot of her music, but recognise the whole family was extremely talented. To lose two members in as many years must be awful. I'll always think of her as little Penny on 'Good Times' back in the 1970's.

Indeed, StoptheTears. But the family can take solace; at least her older brother JJ became president of the USA!

All kidding aside, it's very sad news. She's an icon of my generation; a truly talented singer/one of a kind. RIP Whitney!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

someone is of the opinion that all us black folks look alike (I wish, yeah I look just like Whitney Houston).

ROFLMAO Josie, you look pretty damn good yourself from that itsy bitsy pic on your posts, but OMG! to look like Whitney........who wouldn't wish that! What a great looking lady, what a great sounding voice, what incredible talent.................what a waste to be taken from us already!

DOC

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Remember my Daughter 4 yrs old in the Supermarket and "I will always love you" was Hot... and always on the radio.......

My Daughter at the Top of her Lungs (Singing along)...... AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......

Everyone in the Store would laugh......

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Another sad story of a very talented and gifted person succumbing to the destructive vices of drugs and alcohol, related to the music industry.

You would think after all the other people who have died or destroyed their lives previously by doing exactly that,

that they themselves would realize these vital dangers.

As for Whitney , I think all those excesses over the years took its toll on your health, which also diminished her singing talent as well

and she had a hard time coming to terms with that , which probably made her want to stay in a state of delusional awareness.

It had to devastatingly hard for her to realize her once enormously appreciative talent was gone permanently, never to return again.

She was recently hit pretty hard by media critics for her performances while on tour last year.

Most of her unfortunate fate has to be placed upon herself though for her own irresponsible actions in being a mature adult and a mother.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What I keep thinking about is that Bobby outlived her, has he cleaned up his act yet?

Bobby lives and even more shocking than that is walking skeleton Keith Richards is still alive, go figure !!

• Violia
    Violia

no kidding, Kieth Richards is what you will see if you look up ugly . wow, how can anyone with that much money not get some work done?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit