Whitney Houston died today

by mrsjones5 102 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Whoa. That is so sad and unexpected. I just kept wanting her to get it together again.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

i guess we al knew it was coming, but just didn't know when. Just the other day there were some pics of her at some event and reason for those pics was that she appeared to drunk or something. Hope this teaches her daughter to stay on the sraight and narrow path, a while ago there were some pics of Bobbi Christina with what appeared to be a crack pipe in her hand.

• Berengaria
  • Celestial
    Celestial

For someone who's songs were so full of “hope and dignity,” her personal life was most uninspirational (cocaine addict) like many other burned out pop-stars. It's better to listen to music that's more fit for our generation. It conveys a warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJYCHnrlTE

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Sad, hard to believe.

• tec
    tec

Wow, that is a shocker. I am sorry that her life turned into so much pain.

• d
    d

I just heard that she died that is crazy I grew up with her music. This is just unbelievable. I feel for her family that is just insane.

Whitney Houston

1963-2012-Rest in Peace

But her music and legacy will live on.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Berengaria: those are my favorite Whitney songs. The best National Anthem ever, many have tried but none have come close. Great joy and respect in her rendition.

That Dolly P song explains it all if you have ever been in that situation, and nobody conveys that better than Whitney did. It gives me chills and bring s me right back to the time.

A truly great voice, and sadly, a very troubled life.

• badseed
    badseed

Great voice. That is sad news. Me too, I was always hoping she would snap out of it.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

This is one of my favorites by Whitney Houston, written by Michael Masser and Gerry Goffin. I used to play it on the piano all the time back in the day since the melody sounded so good on the piano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewxmv2tyeRs

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit