Why Some Suffer Spiritual Shipwreck

by mankkeli 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't want any it was an observation....

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Found Sheep - Don't be shy, just be true to yourself, you will need a copy I can see you have been arround and by the way you won't be reprimanded for it.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Geez, you guys!

--sd-7

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

sd-7 - I'm sure you wont agree with me, but if God had used men before, I definitely see no reason why He couldn't be using men noowadays, By the way, He doesn't change.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another day for Mankkeli in..

WatchTower World..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

you know i've been around!!!! why cuz I have a big smile????? sorry to dissapoint but I'm HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Found Sheep - Just teasing you and by the way, I'm also happily married

OUTLAW - It is obvious you need to be busy, you seem very idle. Send me your house address and full name through PM, I can send an S-43 to the canadian bethel, two brothers can be consulted to resume a study with you and you can join the ranks of 30-hour auxillary pioneers next summer, I'm definitely sure this will keep you very busy and you can faithfully resign from your awkward activities on JWN.

Give it a try and send those infos by PM. Jehovah will definitely bless the efforts.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

peace!!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, of course God could use men today. Emphasis on "could". Hypothetical. If he is, it's obviously not in the same way as it was back then. God may not change, but that doesn't mean he cannot or does not use a different method. God using men like the prophets of old was really the exception rather than the rule. The Israelites were in Egypt for hundreds of years before Moses came along. Generations lived and died before God-fearing men like Elijah and other prophets rose up. After the Babylonian exile, hundreds of years pass before the Messiah arrived.

So, my point is, that's possible, but not necessarily certain or even likely.

--sd-7

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Look up the thread and respond meaningfully, did you jump out of the ship because you thought you could swim alone or some other fleshly tendencies drove you out?

I used to have endless instant message debates with a cousin of mine when I was a Witness. He and I never used to see eye to eye because he was always "right" and he spoke in such a way. He used very similar tactics as you. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you WERE my cousin. This "insult hidden in a question" tactic is the same thing he would do. Eerie actually. He'd insult you and then watch how you responded to the insult. Sick mind.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit