How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

Sab: the other day, in response to the same question, mankkeli posted links to some stuff in finnish which -strangely- didnt have his name on it. then he said he completed a phd in norway without writing one thing in english, which is an obvious lie.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli:

Calm down and dont resort to name calling. You can't study the bible without interpretations.

I am entirely calm and i havent said a word about how you interpret the bible. i am just amused you are a liar, while at the same time self-righteteous and full of yourself :-D.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Still haven't seen how those seven trumpet blasts could possibly equate to some obscure assembly speech.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Do not interpretations belong to God?

Mankelli, before you attempt to sway opinion whichever way it seems right to you, maybe you should know what the Bible says first?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - What is all the fuss about my academic credentials?, I wouldn't like to touch that now and by the way, I will be releasing a book titled "RECLAIM YOUR FAITH". It is presently being translated into english by Janus Publishing company in the U.K, I presented a background into my personal life in it. When it is out, I will let you know and dont waste time to grab your copy.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Calm down and dont resort to name calling. You can't study the bible without interpretations. The GB has many times gone out of their way to ensure that the properties of the master are taken care of. You were once a part of that property but unfortunately, not anymore. Granted, SPIRITUALITY is a NEED not a WANT, This need had to be satisfied through constant study of the bible with the injection of interpretation consistent with the entire buble truth and that is what the GB ensures to do from time to time. Does being castigation fill that need?

Actually, I will always be part of the Governing Body's property because I am a baptized Jehovah's Witness. They make you sign in blood, unfortunately. The hate my family has for me reminds me of the GB's real power over me every day. Where in the Bible does it say that baptism's can be revoked by humans anyway?

In any event the Governing Body doesn't treat their things very well. That's why I am on this forum, trying to heal and help heal.

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew

Genesis 40:8. Joseph had an ear for Jehovah. And Jesus hadn't even been glorified yet. How Mankelli?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

james_woods - If you dont understand how the 7 trumpets relates to assembly speech, dont be distrubed so much, calm down. Those are spiritual matters, they are not your domain, leave those interpretations for people with spiritual discernment to take care of it.

The same way the watchtower wouldn't meddle into "WHAT HAPPENED TO DINOSAURS"?, is thesame way we should leave spiritual complications for them to dissect. It is their field, they definitely know better.

• bohm
    bohm

bohm - What is all the fuss about my academic credentials?,

no fuss, they do not exist. I just find it amusing you told a lie to impress random strangers on the internet, and didnt have the brains to make it believable.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Genesis 40:8. Joseph had an ear for Jehovah. And Jesus hadn't even been glorified yet. How Mankelli?

Let's not confuse him, Miss Drew. Why don't I retract (for the time being) my question as to the the explanation of the seven trumpets and let him answer the above? I am not at all comfident that any answer is forthcoming on the trumpet blasts and any such connection to Cedar Point, Ohio.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit