Kendrick " Letter of Introduction " from Elders regarding Candace Conti Case

by flipper 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper
    ON THE WAY OUT- Exactly, you nailed it. The lax attitude of these elders was to say the very least- astonishing - to the point of totally minimizing ANY wrongs that Kendrick had done in the past and as you stated- like Adam blaming Eve- the elders just put the blame on Kendrick's wife for not being " submissive " enough thus causing Kendrick all his problems. It's amazing how circular reasoning is alive and well in elders communications to other elders within the JW cult ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That information in that letter shows the kind of maligning corruption that goes on in JW kingdom Halls.

The letter goes on about how well he works with children ???

Really ?

I'd like to see that idiot corrupt elder Larry Lamerdin charged with criminal negligence in encouraging

a known pedophile as an individual who is good with children.

Fry his ass .

• life is to short
    life is to short

This is what happened in my congregation as you know flipper. I just happened to know that the husband of a new family that moved into my hall had raped his own daughter and molested two other children and had served 20 years in prison for it. While in prison he became a JW and once out married a women with a small little girl divorced her dated my sister and many other women who you guessed it had little girls and then married another JW women with a little girl and they had a little girl together.

I knew his past and yet the elders were furious with me because I knew it. They never received a letter on him from his prior congregation only the wife and daughter did. What's with that? When I told the elders what I knew of his past they told me if it was true they would have gotten a letter about it from his former hall and since they didn't what I was saying did not mean anything to them and I was to keep my mouth SHUT!

I went and got the police and court records myself to prove to the elders what I was saying was very much indeed true. The elders were beyond infuriated with me and refused to even look at the records much less take a copy of them. I had made copies for every elder in the hall. Only the CoBE took a copy and who knows if he looked at it or threw it away. I guess they finally after six months got some sort of letter from is prior hall about him and I swear if it were not for me he would have held some kind of position in the hall.

I was a true believer before all of this happened. I truly thought that they would do the right thing, it was probably the one of the hardest times of my life. The elders, the CO and even the DO forbid me to tell anyone what I knew. No parents were allowed to know period. And as you know flipper I did not keep quiet.

I realized it was not the truth because of this. It just totally broke my heart to see first hand that they do not care about children, it still breaks my heart. How can people do this? How can they go dtd and try to act like they are upstanding people knowing that they are allowing this?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing...Albert Einstein

LITS

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When you look at the JW organization as whole you can see an overwhelming level of pretentious lying, not only on the expressed doctrines which were created intensionally to proliferate literature the organization published but a superficial image of wholesome righteousness around the organization as being god's chosen organization therefore making all the people in it superficially righteous as well. People outside the organization are all deemed evil, untrustworthy and subjectively mislead by Satan,

And that indirectly is the connecting reason why JWS build up the character image of their own members within the organization, the members are purposefully indoctrinated to essentially create that purposed image.

An organization that is spiritually guided by Christ exclusively no less.

For example if that elder had revealed within that letter that JK had a problem with pedophilia in the past and should be carefully watched over, in dong so would ruin that purposed image of all Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Mr. Flipper,

Thanks for those responses. YES we need to get this out to everybody. At present I'm in a running battle with the person who bought me into the cult. Having a hard time convincing him. He has the cult mindset. Just today he stated he could prove the bible wrong because it had so many inconsistencies. "But that doesn't make it wrong".

How in hell do you argue againt closed minds llike that, leave alone convince them? I am posting this as well as the court documents regarding the Conti case and other cases involving JW'sand pedophilia. Hope it convinces him.Thanks again

HT.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Realistically I don't think one case although a bad one, is going to deter people away from this cult, especially long time deeply ingrained ones.

They will most likely say something like, " well it looks like the organization will have to make some adjustments, will just have to wait on Jehovah's guidance for direction. "

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

This is angering.

IMPOTANT: He plays the violin and enjoys woodworking.

NOT IMPORTANT: Admitted sexual molestation.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the replies ! Appreciate it.

FINKELSTEIN- Indeed there is enough corruption within the WT Society to go around the globe- yet alone within the Candace Conti case. The lying within the WT Society is prevalent as you stated and the superficial behavior- especially on the part of appointed elders or other power figures within the WT Society is inexcusable. A big factor within the walls of the WT organization as you stated is about "outward appearance " - so WT leaders don't want any of this information getting out- not only to outsiders, but especially to rank & file members as it would affect a number of JW's into exiting the cult if the whole truth came out. But many JW's are so mind controlled they'll just look at it as " persecution from Satan " and leave it in " Jehovah's " hands as you said.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- I do realize and know how much you suffered at the hands of elders in regards to you trying to expose child abuse within your former congregation. You are to be commended and held in the highest respect for trying to expose corruption within that congregation. I think the child abuse problem is MUCH bigger, MUCH larger within the Jehovah's Witness organization than ANY of us might ever imagine. Evidence of that is that the WT Society REFUSED to testify or hand over documents to the court in the Lopez child abuse trial in San Diego. I truly believe if they handed over the confidential documents it would be the beginning of the end for the WT organization. There is so much incriminating evidence against higher up WT officials that they'd rather pay out 13 million $$$ here, 15 million $$$$ there - than to risk losing it all if the REAL nature of the total WT child abuse was known. Kind of how I see it. I really appreciate all the hard work you continue to do on behalf of protecting children. Keep up the great work.

HAIRTRIGGER- I agree with you. I think it's important to get this message out to everybody that we can. This WT child abuse situation is bigger than we know. It's a much bigger deal than we can possibly imagine. Thousands of cases- yet as far as lawsuits against the WT Society- only the surface has been scratched. I'm glad that you are informing the person who brought you in and informing others. Thanks for doing that. Let's keep saving the children.

PROBLEM ADDICT 2- It angered me greatly as well, I agree. I mean you bring up a great point. What in the hell was so important to these elders in this " letter of recommendation " about bringing up that Jonathan Kendrick plays the goddamned violin and does woodworking ? I mean don't you think the fact that he "sexually abuses children " should have been disclosed somewhere in this idiotic letter ? Absolutely astounding the liability these elders have against them and on their heads

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If we cant open people's eyes to the inherent corruption that operates within this religious Publishing house/organization, then perhaps at least we might be able to put enough pressure on to the leadership to make a definite change onto how the WTS/JWS handles situations of child sexual abuse within its members.

Here is a group selection of TV media investigations that has been put out so far onto this egregious problem within the JW religion, waking up many JWS and the public as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2U-Yuf5F5Q

• carla
    carla

A current jw would not believe the letter or would just say it was human error and mistakes are made blah, blah, blah........But the non jw public should see the letter!

Thanks for the video Finkelstein! I had not seen this and will watch it later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit