Kendrick " Letter of Introduction " from Elders regarding Candace Conti Case

by flipper 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

It was exactly this kind of lying behavior by elders that helped me see they were evil, the elders who actively did such things and the ones who knew it and said nothing. I realized that this infected the whole organization and I could only protect myself my leaving everything.

I feel sad for those who become victims because the organization does not act to protect them.

• label licker
    label licker
    This org will only protect those that worship them the most! We have seen pedos(two in our last hall), drunkards, liars, thieves, those that commit adultery, greedy money hungry pricks and other scum of the earth and they were all elders. All with mental disorders. These are the only breed of people this org are willing to train since they have a hunger to destroy others. They know how to deceive which makes it easy to convert the most vulnerable at the doors. They come by it honestly.That is why we left.
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    This letter is a perfect example that I found in the past of elders who cannot get to the point of a matter. I saw this many times when I was a elder. I would finally tell them stop beating around the bush and tell me what you mean. This shows many elders are not forthright when it comes to communicating a serious matter. They are so worry to hurt someones feelings. This only proves a point many here have said many times that elders are not in many cases qualified to handle such serious matters. That is why the Wt. is working very hard to plug up the many holes caused by inept elders in their sinking ship. Still Totally ADD
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Once again, I feel compelled to ask, "Are they crazy, or just plain stupid?"
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

LisaRose

Thanks for the fillin. Just got to read your post as I got back from work. Thanks a million. Confirms what i thought.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the great comments and replies. Been working a lot the last couple days since I posted this- finally have some time to respond. Thanks again.

CRAZYGUY- I believe that you are correct ! WT Society just DOES NOT CARE if a " brother " is a child molester - or not. It's evidenced by the fact as you state that they KNEW your wife's grandfather was a child molester and they were getting ready to appoint him before he died. Unbelievable ! But it shows the lack of caring and irresponsibility of the WT Society leaders. They just do NOT care. They can verbally spout off flowery words that they care- but actions speak louder than words.

AUNT FANCY- Exactly, good points you make. The elders that recommended Kendrick as " fine brother who can offer a positive spirit to any congregation " were DEFINITELY giving him a free license to go seek out other victims for his perverted use in molesting them. Instead of being honest and WARNING the new congregation he was going to - the elders gave him a pat on the back and a glowing endorsement which would deceive and catch any unsuspecting JW parent of minor children unaware of Kendrick's deadly sociopathic and pedophile tendencies. There was no excuse to not warn parents in the congregation he moved to. And as you stated - I can't even begin to wrap my mind around a woman who would stay with a monster human being like that. She's just as messed up as he is. And the ABC Nightline video of how they both acted in their home driveway was pretty clear evidence that both of these people are totally messed up- actually made for each other.

STUCKINARUT 2- I was given access to most ALL of the court documentation in this case and other cases- but I must remain confidential about my sources. In order to accomplish a greater good here. I'm sure that you understand.

OUBLIETTE- Yeah, the letter was part of the Conti discovery process.

ELKATIRE 1980- And thanks for providing the link to that on JW Leaks- I appreciate it. Word does need to get out indeed.

FREDDO- Exactly. Why on earth these elders would recommend such a nutcase as Kendrick as exemplary is beyond me. Shows you how messed up and untrustworthy ANY recommendations of WT appointed elders really are. It's a good old boys club and they cover over wrongdoing for each other and for men in general in congregations. It's an archaic , patriarchal viewpoint type of organization based on the Middle East view of women and children. Disgusting .

COFTY- You nailed it. WT Society IS a criminal organization. And I've been using that term for months now when I refer to them in my comments on many different threads. For these elders to do what they did in recommending Kendrick- it was criminally negligent.

STUCKINARUT 2- Indeed these elders WERE both complicit in their criminal irresponsibility. One reason the jury found them AND the WT Society guilty and awarded Candace Conti the victory. And to think WT Society is trying to appeal it ? Ridiculous. What's to appeal. I think the evidence is clear the WT Society is guilty as hell and so are these elders. It's in writing right here for all to see !

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- Good point. Other elders who knew Kendrick's background probably kept their OWN children away from him- but failed to warn rank & file JW parents so they could protect their children as well. Very selfish.

HAIRTRIGGER- The stepdaughter HAD something on Kendrick indeed. AS Lisa Rose states he tampered with the stepdaughters breasts. These child molesters abuse multiple times usually so it's possible he may have abused other young people as well. You may hear the stepdaughters version of the story- but don't count on his wife telling HER side of the story- she supports him. Sick.

SPARROWDOWN- Good point. Makes us wonder how many OTHER WT letters of recommendations are fabrications from elders to new congregations when people move. Pretty scary.

LISAROSE- Thanks for those points about what Kendrick did to his stepdaughter. But as you stated it was pretty much just swept under the rug as Kendrick claimed it was a " mistake " that he touched his stepdaughters breasts. Uh-huh. I bet the mother did restrict Kendrick from being involved in any disciplinary actions towards her daughter at that point as you state. A bunch of cowardly elders for sure.

ESSE QUAM VIDERI- Good points. Not only was Kendrick a sexual pervert but he was a criminal. He should not have been allowed to have such free reign or access to children in ANY congregation he was in. WT Society and elders dropped the ball big time

• Stirred
    Stirred

I would like a good response to those who say all this comes from apostate lies.

I'm in a somewhat negative mode right now....think most JWs I know would be troubled with possibility of it being true but without true evidence, would think it is a money grab and or satan/apostate attack.

so sad and frustrating.

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. ! Now for page 2 replies . Thanks for all of your great replies ! Keep the comments and thoughts coming on this thread please ! Lurking JW's NEED to read this information as do any inactive JW's sitting on the fence or any non-JW's who can warn other people about the criminal negligence of the WT Society. Your help is appreciated . Thanks.

BLONDIE- I agree with you. I feel terribly sad for those in the JW organization who have suffered injustices due to the irresponsible WT Society child abuse policies. Like yourself- I left this organization mainly due to the unjust behavior of appointed elders who I realized NEVER had any alleged " holy spirit " that appointed them. It was all about who kissed who's ass that got them appointed. Nothing to do with how good or kind or how just a person was. The whole organization is rotten because it comes down and starts at the TOP of the WT organization and like bad apples the disease just permeates down into elders, into heads of family with the men , and even permeates into women who end up STAYING with child molesters because they've been mind controlled to " respect their head " and never question anything. It's a organizational "mental illness " is what it is.

LABEL LICKER- Exactly. I saw so much dishonesty and the promoting of very sick minded individuals into positions of oversight and responsibility within congregations when I used to attend years ago. And like yourself I just couldn't stomach it anymore so I left due to all the injustices I saw.

STILL TOTALLY ADD- I bet you saw a lot as an elder in the JW organization. Lots of times I saw elders unwilling to stand up for what is right when unjust situations arose in congregations. Very rarely did I see justice prevail. Occasionally you would see an elder body really try to do the right thing. But in my opinion- most elder bodies would follow WT Society recommendations to the T even if it went against their collective conscience because it was a Nazi run organization. If the elders didn't obey " mother " they were no longer used as elders. A criminally complicit organization. Still is today.

VIDIOT- Yes, they are crazy and unfortunately not stupid. Just unethical, criminally insane, and very calculating. WT Society holds leverage on the elders in congregations and they know it. They are fully aware of what they are doing in an unjust way. They just do NOT care.

HAIRTRIGGER- I appreciated Lisa Roses post as well. Very good post and thoughts. Thanks for your post too Hairtrigger. Word needs to spread and get out to everybody we can get it out to

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I am with Cofty:
    I am stunned!
    They sent a known pedophile to a new congregation with a commendation for his work with children.
    They are criminally negligent.

Other things about the letter. They basically say:
    Brother Kendricks is a fine brother. He was placed on restrictions for bursts of anger during his divorce, but HEY- She didn't submit well to his headship, allowed her daughter to date a worldly person and the daughter got pregnant. Wouldn't any good brother have outbursts when such violations of (Watchtower's) Jehovah's will take place? She's gone from his life and she is inactive now, so he was justified in all that- just blame it all on the woman. After-all, Adam did it.

Brother Kendricks has been away from Watchtower drones for months, so any other problems you see with him will clear up if he hangs out with JW's, especially children. He loves children. He plays the violin. Such a great brother. Any problems at all with him are due to that witch he was married to and discouragement from proper counsel he received only because we had to. He'll be fine, I would let him babysit my kids.

• flipper
    flipper

STIRRED- I have talked to active JW's at their JW cart while they were " witnessing " - and you are right some of them DO think Candace Conti was doing a " money grab " - even in spite of her testimony that she was doing it to protect other future child abuse victims.

However- Even JW's cannot refute letters written , signed, and dated from elders to other elders supported by the WT Society recommending Jonathan Kendrick as an allegedly , " " fine brother who can offer a positive spirit to any congregation ". And then try to justify why no JW parents were warned but a false and lying recommendation was sent from one elder body to the next. It's unexplainable , it's irresponsible, and quite frankly - criminally negligent as Kendrick DID go on to molest other JW children. JW's can claim anything they want- but the evidence is in writing condemning the elders actions and exposing the criminality of those actions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit