This past weekend I lost my mom

by lola28 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear about your loss, Lola.

My condolences go to all of your family.

Chris

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So sorry to hear of your loss. Pass around stories and comfort each other. Don't rush to be healed.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Comfort one another.

• VIII
    VIII

Very sorry to hear of your loss lola.

My condolences to you and your family.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry for the lost of your mother. You are lucky you had a good relationslhip with her for you to feel this great lost. Thinking about all the good things you did together will help all of you to heal. Take all the time you need to mourn. Take care of yourself. Again Sorry for all this pain. Totally ADD

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

A big hug to you! So sorry for your pain!

Love and Peace to you,

FS

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm sorry Lola. I lost my mother to cancer when she was the age I am now. It brings up a fresh round of grief. Give yourself time and accept that it 2 steps forward one step back. And get a lot of rest. We forget to do that when we hurt deeply.

Take Care,

NC

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry, my deepest sympathies.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sorry to hear of your loss lola28. I lost my Dad a good many years ago now . . . and it did take a while to get used to the huge hole he left in my life. My Mum is 85 now and I love the time I spend with her as we can share our memories of Dad often. In time this too will pass I guess. Hold onto and revisit the good memories often . . . even though it makes you cry . . . we can only counter the bitter with the sweet.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm so sorry Lola. I've only ever gotten through such times by being willing to feel the pain - accept that you must be sad and mourn. I think that is the same as said upthread "be with your feelings". You don't want to have secondary feelings like anger substitute for the hurt pain and mourning you must go through. That just makes the process of healing take that much longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit