Who Do You Think Are Overrated Singers Or Movie/TV Stars?

by minimus 94 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I never was crazy about the Beatles. I would much rather listen to any of the Motown legends.

• minimus
    minimus

and I hate actors that mumble, where you have to strain to hear them.....Sorry, Marlon.

• minimus
    minimus

I HATE BOB DYLAN!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Actress- Angelina Jolie. Somehow the highest paid actress in Hollywood.

I also agree about John Wayne. He made a few good movies, but never had any range or depth as an actor.

Band- AC/DC. Somehow they've achieved iconic status with a screeching lead singer, and playing the same three chords.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL @ "Kate Middleton". She's the future queen of England, not an actress or singer!

Overated? Keira Knightley. She can't act for toffee.

• therevealer
    therevealer

I find this thread kinda funny. A bunch of folks, some of whom hate the society in part for their negativity, bashing ones who prolly make us jealous cuz they figured out how to use their "talents" to make batshit crazy amounts of the filthy lucre. Anywho I get the drift of the post and must add my opinion of Taylor Swift as one of the saddest excuses for a singer songwriter, AND for her inability to recognize how lucky she is that the young kids who still get the money from mommy and daddy are the ones who have made her rich and (in her eyes at least) famous.

Okay flame away, I'm ready.

P.S. How can anyone, men for sure, not think that several of the Jennifers mentioned are adorable.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Anyone from reality TV, really...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These two guys:

And as far as fashion, looks and class is concerned, this lady is fine but definitely overrated by the media:

Also, anyone who is famous for their reality show appearance, be they a Kardashian or Sarah Palin's daughter or whoever.

• minimus
    minimus

I know that some have mentioned Brad Pitt negatively but I do think he's an underrated star.

• jay88
    jay88

David Hasselhoff, was definitely over-rated in Night-rider,.....

But was such an Over-achiever while at BayWatch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit