your last day before impending destruction, what act would you perform?

by jam 33 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

A large asteroid is heading for earth... It will destroy the earth.

I would tell my wife, thinks for making my life great. Call my

daughter that I have not spoke with in 11yrs. and tell her I

love you, I did the best I could. I would call my Ex-wife and

tell her Iam sorry if I made your life miserable. Then I would

sit with my wife and hold her...This might sound over the top,

but with all the gloom and doom today it made me think,

WHAT IF.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'd fry as much chicken as the grease will allow me. I'll broil as many steaks as I can fit in. I'd hurry up and run down the street and get a case of non-light Heineken, and a whole plain cheesecake. I'd find the nearest weed connect and get a couple dime bags.

edit post: I just realized how selfish this just came off after rereading your question and subsequent post Jam. As far as what act I'd perform......hmmmm.......I don't know man.

• steve2
    steve2

Jam this ain't over the top at all - although the imminent event is the stuff of plenty of science fiction scenarios. Every day untold numbers of fellow humans do face their last day, due to illness, accidents and unforseen misfortune. Move this beyond "What if?" to actuality: Read what they have said and are saying.

• jam
    jam

Misery; That sound good, nothing wrong with that. It,s

your last day.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Sex, drugs, & rock & roll!

Kit

• unshackled
    unshackled

I think a combo of what jam and misery wrote would work. Except add in copious amounts of bacon. Maybe some tequila.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

It depends...is it on a meeting night?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Smoke as many cigs as I could and eat a good meal..or two..with lots of fat.and cake and cookies..lol.

I have already told the ones I love how much I love them... already... many times..

Then just be my luck it would blow up and never hit earth, and I would be stuck with a lot of fat in my body and lung cancer...

It's funny because I feel that it will man bringing the earth to ruin, not a god.

Snoozy..

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

I wouldn't perform anything I would have it performed on me. seriously I would continue to be as nice a person as I can be. stuck in

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Smoke an Altadis Bahike Cohiba ($420) while swigging a bottle of The Macallan 1926 ($54,000) after having enjoyed a thoroughly marbled, 1.5" thick ribeye done medium-rare on the bbq, smothered with fried onions and mushrooms, accompanied by a well aerated bottle of 1945 Chateau Lafite Rothschild ($2,800). Heck, make that two bottles of 1945 Chateau Lafite Rothschild ....

urp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit