your last day before impending destruction, what act would you perform?

by jam 33 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Be with my family. Show as much love and calm as I can, and show them how much I love them. Perhaps go to someplace beautiful and quiet and just enjoy that last day being surrounded by the people I love.

Of course, any day could be someone's last day. If we have unfinished business (the important stuff), we should think about doing that sooner, rather than later.

Tammy

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

I'd come over to your house and "sit" with you and your wife.

PS where to you live?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Build an interstellar vessel and travel to Alpha Centauri, hopefully marry one of Na'vi females and procreate.

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

LSD. Lots of it. ^.^

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I would seek out as many governing body members as I could and ask them how do they feel knowing that they are about to be destroyed for ever by creation forces

• jam
    jam

Was new boy; Sunny Calif. and you would be welcome..

Tec. you are right, today I have decide to call my daughter

once again and hope she will talk too me and I will tell her

how much I miss her and I love her, and may I meet my

grandkids.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i'd probably try heroin, and be so high when the destruction comes that i'd actually enjoy it, lol

• tec
    tec

(((Jam!))) That is wonderful. I'm so glad. So much courage in that act, so much willingness to lay yourself on the line. I hope she hears you.

Strength and peace to you,

Tammy

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

sit in the sun with my family till the end.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I would seek out as many governing body members as I could and ask them how do they feel knowing that they are about to be destroyed for ever by creation forces

And pistol whip each one of them..........matter fact I'd be down with getting medieval on them. Maybe even do them like Zedekiah....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit