The impossible delusion of evolution

by brotherdan 172 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whereami
    whereami
    Still no Brother Dan. Let me try three more important thoughts to draw him out.
    From The U.S. National Center for Science Education:
    "Evolution is a vital, well-supported, unifying principle of the biological sciences, and the scientific evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of the idea that all living things share a common ancestry...It is scientifically inappropriate and pedagogically (of or relating to the process of teaching and education) irresponsible for creationist pseudoscience, including but not limited to 'intelligent design,' to be introduced into the science curricula of our nation's public schools."
    And the second thought:
    If you use at least your same standards of proving or dismissing evolution as you do for proving or dismissing the Bible and Christianity, you will become an unbeliever.
    As for the third thought:
    Instead of wanting an end to teaching evolution in the schools, I say teach evolution in the church. Embrace the obvious truth and don't get left behind the rest of the world in ignorance.

Well put OTWO

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "T-rexes died out because Adam sinned & God cursed the ground? "
    "Dang, I gotta get an updated translation..." [Sir82]

ROFL!! ROFL!!!! ROFLMAO!!! !!

Dang!! (wipes tears from eyes....)

Marking this thread, just for Sir82's response on page 1...

Zid

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I don't have time to read the whole thread, but I had to laugh out loud with BrotherDan's post! Really Danny boy?
    Let me help you - and PLEASE find fault here if you can. I'm all ready for you! LOL!

http://youtu.be/OY7ESnMHPys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit