The impossible delusion of evolution

by brotherdan 172 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

T-rexes died out because Adam sinned & God cursed the ground?

Dang, I gotta get an updated translation...

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Not been around for a while and thought I would have a look at what is going on here.

I have been around the block so many times on the athesim/theism debate (as has this site) that it sort of makes my stomach sink when it rears its head again. Brotherdan - you get something out of believing in a god. Good for you. Never did anything for me but then I did not really ever believe I suppose. What I am really curious about (and don't want to hijack your thread) is what evidence could ever be presented that could change your (or other theists) mind and stop your belief in a god? Presumably there are many gods you do not believe in so it might be worth thinking about why you do not believe in them?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

brotherdan, we got "adam & eve" with the "tree of life" and a serpent drawn on the walls of Egyptian caves, circa 3,000 BC. That's a bit older than Genesis.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

If the account of Adam and Eve is true, then the Egyptians stole it from Hebrew teachings.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    The impossible delusion of evolution......

The not-possible false-belief of evolution.... fyi, evolution is not a belief, its a phenomenom of life. hower you statement is empty since you provide no evidence to prove it, only some videos that tell you how intrinsic the cell is..... the narrator has a good voice though.

This is the guy you are following guys...

Who is following this guy? Evidence again Sir please.

I see that you like videos, I see that you like quot mining WT style, here let me share with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XpP5jsg5kM

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If the account of Adam and Eve is true, then the Egyptians stole it from Hebrew teachings.

Good grief

• whereami
    whereami

My goodness, the info on these videos have been soooo debunked soooo many times it's not even funny. Even in court it's been debunked.

Try again BD.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    What I am really curious about (and don't want to hijack your thread) is what evidence could ever be presented that could change your (or other theists) mind and stop your belief in a god?

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

It does not make any sense that this universe could come into existance without an intelligent designer. Atheists have a problem with the beginning because the believe in an effect without a cause. The Big Bang, if the theory is correct, could not have randomly happened on its own without a cause. So your question is nonsense. You might as well say "What evidence could ever be presented that could change your mind about your belief in gravity". It's a nonsense question.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    evolution is not a belief

Do you really BELIEVE that?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    Who is following this guy? Evidence again Sir please.

In my experience, atheists love Dawkins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit